Prologue

The year is 2119 and the whole world has collapsed in a mess of chaos and confusion. But, if you look hard enough, eventually you will find the safe (ish) civilization, started almost from scratch, but with all of Earth's technology and resources. It had been there ever since World War 7 had broken out, with the murder of the daughter of the American President and the assination of the prince of England. England's prince was killed first. The English sent boats and planes over sea to their main, suspect, America. The Americans had killed The English Princess 7 years before the murder of the prince to start world war 6. The war spread to Mexico first, then way down the southern hemisphere until it reached Argentina. A bomb was then misfired into Canada and the war spread more. It tore apart North and South America.

From there, the whole planet heard about the war and the rebellions started. The rebels wanted peace for all, but only ripped apart all the remaining areas by killing all who stood in their way. The safe haven was built in 2104 on Oceana, once all the Austrailians, the New Zealanders and all the others small islands had traveled over seas to participate in this war. This false paradise is officially called Zone 774.