Rommates 6

Chapter 6

*Blake Pov*
I can't believe she didn't tell me that she was going to a party, I wouldn't be mad at her but I'm not its just if I would have went with her none of this would have happen. Then I finally fell asleep.

I woke up by Emma's phone with a text message. I reached for it and it was from Grace the girl that took my girl out!!!!

It says "Emma what happen, I got your text WHAT HAPPEN CALL ME"!!

Please like if she cares!! I putted Emma's phone down and faces her for a minute. God she so beautiful! She started to open her eyes and she just smile at me!

"Morning", she said with her morning voice.

"Morning sweetcheeks", I said will giving her a kiss. The kiss started to get passionate and then she pushed me away.

"Blake I didn't brush my teeth".

I looked at her and smiled and finally said "I don't care", and started kissing her. The kiss got more intense.

"Come on Blake, we will be late for class".

"Let's just skipped class for the day", I said will kissing her neck.

"Come on let's get ready", she told me and gave me one last kiss.

Just to be clear I have all the same classes as Emma so can't skip it!
----------------------------------------
Class ended
*Emma Pov*

"On my god just 2 months more and I will be done", I said to Blake will putting my bags down.
Blake started to kiss my neck and then turn me around and started to kiss me.

"Blake stop, I have an exam tomorrow I have to study", I said pushing him back, but he didn't move he kept holding me down.

He grabbed me up and made me tie my legs around his waist. He putted me on the bed and started to kiss me. But I push him back.

"Blake not now, I have to study".
He gave me a frown and got up, leaving me laying on the bed. He drabs his keys and gave me a kiss goodbye.

"Where you going", I asked giving him a smile.

"I'm going to hang out with the boys", he said giving me the smirk.

*Blake Pov*

I walked out our doom room and headed to Steven's doom room.

Knock knock knock

"Come in", Steven said from inside and I know I heard a girl just laugh.

"Oh hey man", Steven and Zack said at the same time and we all gave our shakes.

"Who's this", I said pointing at the girl.
"This is Grace, she is a friend of ours", Steven said.

"Grace as in Emma's friend", I asked looking a bit angry!

"Yeah, and you must be her bed buddy", she said and I know she don't like me.

I rolled my eyes and I heard Steven and Zack laughing.
"Whatever", I said sitting down on Steven's bed.
"Ok Steven why you want me here".
"Because my friend we are going to a party", he said tapping my shoulder.

"Oh I can't I have class tomorrow".

"So, just skip it", Zack said.

"I have an exam to take tomorrow, so I can't skip it".

"Oh come on we will have fun without alcohol too".

"Uhhhhhhhhh..............".

"Pleaseeeeeee", all of them begging me to go.

"Ok fine I'll go".

"Yeahhhh".

And with that we all left.

Author Pov
Hey guys have another chapter for you!! I promise next chapter will be so freakin epic! Keep reading.
Vote if like
Comment💫