Chapter 4

Ashley's POV
*Ashley's phone rings and paul pulls away from kissing Ashley*
"Umm... i better go take this..."
*jumps down from counter and runs to the bathroom and answers the phone*
"Hello?"
Sasha: Hey gurly what's up?
"Sasha please help me. I can't do this. WHAT IM I SUPPOSED TO DO?! Im so confused. Please as my best friend...please help me"
Sasha: Ash gurl calm down. What's the matter? Why are you so tensed?
"Ok so you know how we have a play to do? The teacher gave us the happy ending of kissing each other at the end and we just rehearsed it and now I have butterflies in my stomach. Paul is making it so hard for me not to like him. I'm having mixed emotions... I can't do this to Danny...I still love Danny but...Paul is making it harder for me...What do I do? *eyes gets watery*
Sasha: Wow Ash...you really got a lot going on don't you...ok so I think it's best to focus on sticking to Danny. Try to keep reminding Paul you have a boyfriend... but if your starting to have mixed emotions... I think you should at least tell Danny...Don't you wanna have an honest relationship?
"...Yea but...what if Danny can't accept the fact that I have mixed emotions...he might break up with me....and I don't really want that..."
Sasha: *signs* Ok... don't worry. Lets just keep this between the both of us and we'll figure out what to do throught this situation.
"Thanks Sasha. I wouldn't know what to do without you."
Sasha: *smiles* That's what bestfriends are for. Call me if you need anything. Bye
*ends call and walks outside*
Paul: Hey... you ok?
Um... yea it was just my best friend called...she forgot what her homework assignment was.
Paul: oh... so um do you wanna practice again?
*feels heartbeat going faster*
Um sure
*sits on couch and says lines*
Paul: ok... now we have to do the kiss... are you sure your comfortable with this?
Yea... I'm sure
Paul: ok *sits in front of me and kisses me*
I know what I'm about to do is wrong... but I couldn't resist it
*As paul was about to pull away I pull him back in and continue kissing him*
*after a while we continue kissing but we start to get comfortable and lay back on the couch*

 but I couldn't resist it*As paul was about to pull away I pull him back in and continue kissing him* *after a while we continue kissing but we start to get comfortable and lay back on the couch*

*pulls away from kissing*
Paul: I think...we got a little too comfortable with this scene.
Please don't tell anyone about this...I just...couldn't resist it...
Paul: Don't worry. We'll just keep it to ourselves..and I don't blame you...honestly... I wouldn't have pulled away either *grins*
*blushes and playfully pushes paul*
whatever
Paul: So....what do we do now? Should we "rehearse" the kiss again?
*smiles* yeah sure lets... "rehearse"
*Paul smiles and leans in starting to kiss Ashley while leaning her against the couch*
I can't believe this...this is the best feeling I had in years...but as I was "rehearsing" I had to push him away because I forgot one thing...
*pushes Paul off me gently*
Paul...we can't do this...I totally forgot but...I have a boyfriend...
Paul: Oh..damn...I forgot...but.. lets just never speak of it...I mean...practicing kissing is part of the scene...
.. *signs* I'll let it slide... but this can NEVER happen again....and if it does...just remind me that I have a boyfriend
Paul: *laughs* ok...but I have to go so I'll see you at school on Monday. *walks out the door*
wow...I can't believe that just happened...what I'm i gunna do?!
*phone rings with a text from Danny*
Danny: Hey Ash.Tomorrow can you meet me by the pizza place thats about 5 minutes away from you? I want to introduce you to my best friend. All 3 of us can talk and eat.
*textes back* Yea sure of course. I can't wait to meet him! I'll see you tomorrow. Luv you!
The next day comes and Ashleys getting ready to leave
*gets in the car and drives to the pizza place*
*walks inside and sees Paul*
Paul?
Paul: Uh hey *smiles* what are you doing here?
Well I was just here because my bo-
Danny: ASHLEYY YOUR HERE. *holds Ashleys hand and pulls her over to Paul*
Danny: Paul this is my girlfriend Ashley, and Ashley this is my best friend Paul
*gets shocked*
Wait....PAUL IS YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Paul: ASHLEY IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND?
Danny *sits ashley down next to paul* Yeah... why do you guys know each other?
*looks at paul with a nervous face*
um... yea...he's my partner...for the play...
Danny: Really?! That's great! My 2 bestfriends in a play together. So what's it about?
Paul: well its basically about us meeting... and falling in love...and our happy ending is um....its a ...
Kiss...it's a kiss... ok?
Danny: Oh...and you guys rehearsed this already..?
Umm... *tries to change topic* Why don't we order pizza?
Danny: Yea ok I'll go order *walks to the counter*
Paul: ...you could've told me Danny was your boyfriend....I would've never "rehearsed" the kiss with you.
And you could've at least told me he was your best friend!
Paul: Yea but all you do is bragg about you and your dumb boyfriend.
I BRAGG ABOUT HIM SO YOU WON'T GET CLOSE TO ME YET YOU STILL DID. DO YOU EVEN LIKE ME?!
Paul: *tries to lie* NO I NEVER DID. YOU DIDN'T LIKE ME EITHER BECAUSE YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND
YOU DON'T GET IT DO YOU. *starts crying* I had mixed feelings between you and Danny...but since your acting like such a bitch... I think it was better enough to stick too liking Danny INSTEAD OF YOU *gets purse and walks out the door*