Chapter 2: Im In Trouble

*Dominic's pov*
"I bet I can get her to bend over," Chris whispered to me.
"Who?" I asked.
I'm completely lost.
"Allyssa," he said as he held in his laughter.
I just rolled my eyes. He's such a child sometimes.
"Hey, Allyssa," Chris whispered to her.
"Yeah?" She asked as she turned around in her chair.
My heart stopped. She's beautiful. Stop it, Dominic! You have a girlfriend!
"Um can you uh.. Get my pencil for me?" Chris asked as he purposely tossed his pencil to the ground.
I couldn't help but to laugh a bit. He shot me a glare and I, once again, just rolled my eyes.
"Uh sure? I guess so?" Allyssa said, it sounded like it was more of a question though.
She got up out of her seat and walked over to where Chris had tossed his pencil. Allyssa bent over and grabbed his pencil and, with her gorgeous smile, walked back to her seat. She handed Chris his pencil as she sat back down.
"Damn. I say like an eight and a half? Nine maybe?" Chris said, debating on if her ass was a nine out of ten or not.
He does this with every girl. Well, Chris is Chris.
I let out of sigh of relief as the bell signaled class was over.
***
"Please, Dominic?" Liz begged as she hugged me.
"I don't know. I'm busy this weekend," I said quickly.
"What are you so busy with that you can't come over?" She said, hurt could clearly be heard in her voice.
"I just have some stuff going on right now, ok? I'm definitely not going to argue about this," I said sternly.
"Whatever," Liz mumbled as she walked off.
I rolled my eyes and groaned. A bitchy Liz isn't a good Liz.
***
I fell onto my bed. It feels nice to lay down and relax for a minute.
Her eyes are just the perfect shade of blue, they just make me want to know more about her. Allyssa is just breathtakingly beautiful. Fuck, I'm in trouble... I can't be thinking this stuff. She's with that stupid junior, Charlie. I can tell he is using her. I just know it. It's not like she would listen to me though. If you ask anyone what Allyssa is like, I guarantee they will say she's difficult or stubborn. She doesn't listen. I think it's cute sometimes, but other times it makes me want to punch someone in the throat.
Ok, I just need to tell myself that I'm happy with Liz.
She's pretty, nice body, talented, sweet...obsessed, scary-
Ok, maybe those thoughts aren't so great. Um, I'll just think about how I feel when I'm around Liz.
I feel wanted, needed, loved... Suffocated, trapped, miserable.
Fuck, this isn't good. I just need to go to sleep and just stop thinking about this so much.
Goodnight world.
***
We kissed like we would never see each other again. My hands roamed her flawless body as she wrapped her legs around my waist.
"Dominic," she gasped in pleasure as I kissed down her shirtless body.
She gently ran her fingers through my hair as I continued to mark her body as my territory. She is mine. She will only be mine.
"Please, fuck me," she begged.
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP- I slammed my fist down on my alarm clock. That clock ruins everything. That dream kind of worried me. It worries me because it wasn't about Liz. It was about Allyssa. I'm definitely in trouble now.
A/n I know guys, kinda short chapter. Dominic is in some trouble now lol I think you'll meet Allyssa's boyfriend in the next chapter ugh fuuuun *not really*