Chapter 3: I Want You

*Allyssa's pov*
It was fourth period and a Friday. I, surprisingly, was invited to a huge party tonight. I was excited.
"Yeah, I was talking to Charlie last night," I heard Kelli say.
What the fuck?
"You know he has a girlfriend, right?" Ciera informed her.
Damn right he does...ME!
"Oh... He said they broke up. He called me beautiful and we skyped for a long time," Kelli said.
"Well, um, that's his girlfriend right there," Ciera said as she pointed at me.
Tears swelled in my eyes as my heart broke apart piece by piece. I knew it, I fucking knew he was cheating on me.
It's weird. It doesn't hurt as much as I thought it would...
***
"Girl, we are going to this party! No matter what you say, so get ready!" Jasmine yelled as we sat in my room.
My parents are always gone on business trips for days or weeks at a time. I'm an only child and usually home alone a lot.
"Ugh fine... What should I wear?" I groaned, giving in.
"This and this and this," Jasmine rambled on and on as she tossed things at me.
"Wow, I actually don't look half bad," I mumbled as I got dressed.
"You look hot, bitch!" She yelled as she hugged me.
"Now let's go drink Charlie away. Oh! I heard Dominic is going to be there," she said with a wink.
With that being said, we were out the door.
***
The music shook the house as drunk teenagers were everywhere through out the house and by the pool. It was late and I haven't seen Dominic. Jasmine is chatting it up with this weird ginger kid though.
"Allyssa? I didn't think you would be here!" Dominic said with a smile as he hugged me.
My heart stopped.
"O-Oh, yeah. Well, surprise," I said with a quite giggle.
"So, um Allyssa, I wanted to talk to yo-"
"Dominic! Who is this? Oh yeah, Allyssa right?" Liz said, cutting Dominic off.
She looked me up and down with a dirty glare.
"Um yeah," I mumbled.
"Uh huh, I see," she said rudely as she tried to pull Dominic away with her.
"Excuse you? I'm talking to her, stop it, Liz," he said.
She stomped away with a pout on her face.
Bitch.
"So um, yeeeah. Wanna talk outside?" Dominic asked as he handed me a drink.
"Yeah, I'd like that," I said with a smile.
***
"And then, I fell and hit my face on the wall!" I said as we laughed uncontrollably.
To say we were a little tipsy was a complete understatement. Well, Dominic was trashed.
"Ok maybe we should head to my place because you are soooo drunk," I giggled.
"Nooo, yourssssda drunksoneee," Dominic slurred as his words combined and made no sense.
"My statement has been proven," I laughed as we went in to grab my phone from Jasmine.
"Hey Dom-" I froze as I turned around and stared at the sight behind me.
Liz was on top of another guy kissing him like there was no tomorrow. Dominic stood there with tears in his eyes.
"H-Hey, Dom... Look, we should leave, ok?"I whispered to him with a warm, sincere smile.
"O-Ok," he sniffled as we walked out the door.
We started our walk to my house.
"It's kinda funny actually. It doesn't hurt as much as I thought it would. I loved her, I don't see how she could do this," he mumbled.
"Permission to speak?" I asked with a giggle.
"Permission granted," he said with a smirk.
"Then that means you really didn't love her in the first place. If it doesn't hurt, she wasn't worth it. I wouldn't want such an amazing person like you to be heartbroken over the bitch, anyways sooo, yeah," I said as I looked down at the sidewalk.
"Thank you, that really does mean a lot," Dominic said as he grabbed my hand.
Goosebumps covered my body as his hand grasped mine.
We walked into my house and shut the door.
"Sooo, what now?" I asked.
Dominic stared at me as if he was terrified and about to do something he knew he would regret.
*Dominic's pov*
I was terrified and I'm about to do something I might regret. It's all or nothing right now. Go big or go home, right? I grabbed her face and kissed her.
I gently pressed her body up against the wall. Chills shot up through my body. I never would have thought in a million years that a kiss would be so good that it would sober me up some.
"Dominic, I d-don't know about this. This could be bad," she whispered as I started kissing her neck.
"But I want you so badly," I mumbled into her neck.
She ran her fingers through my hair and moaned, giving in.
A/n should I continue this in chapter four?? Dirty sex scene or nah?