Chapter 1

Hello, nice to meet you, everyone. My name is Orenda. I am vampire witch. I shall drink your blood every last drop and shall curse you with powerful magic. Just Joking~ I am not vampire nor witch; I am just normal girl knowing a little magic. I am living in a place where it is connecting to so many parallel worlds. I know, I know, you guys are curious about imaginary creatures, right? There are Western monsters like Saturn, vampire, or mommy, and there are also Eastern creatures like ayakashi, youkai, or jiangshi. So many wonderful livings are gathered in one place, Cosmos that is what we call this place. How do we making our place peaceful? Do we have a law or a powerful person who control them? Yes, I shall answer these questions for you.

________________________________________________________________

There was one little child born in a wild forest. The child was born with both sex: she was both girl and boy. She grew by her mother's own hand secretly; she was very intelligent and bright child. The day when she turned into an age of three (in the human world, she would be 300 years old), she found a red rose that was seen so beautiful that she shed her tears. While forest saw her cry, some plants and animals cried as well. The forest was filled with large tears and loves. Until an age of 5, forest raised her, she was in love with natures. Sometimes, different creatures are gathered and had a feast. With open minded characteristic, she joined creatures' livings and enjoyed time with them.

The spring, it was the very warm, beautiful day. She was communicating with creatures and natures as usual; however, today, she saw males with very nice clothes. They wear neat red and white jackets with four golden buttons; they also wear a hat that looks stylish. They gather in one place and mumbling each other; curious child went near them listen to their conversation.

"We must complete a mission successfully and secretly. Do not be discover by other living beings and capture a child. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir!" All males responded passionately; the clever child sensed the danger. She knew she was taking her as she forecast her own fortune. She ran away from the place immediately.

She was not afraid; she had friends and family that care and protect her. She let plants and animals know about her danger. Then she went back into her house and hide in her shell until she heard the sounds of technologies and males.

It was a night, the time males attack her. They were being nice and trying to talk to her, but she sneaked away. They chased after her, and she ran away.

Then, the strange man with silver hair showed up in front of her. He blocked her way and tried to capture her as well; however, at a certain point, he gave up chasing her and commanded his male's companions to stop chasing as well. She stopped running and stared back at him with her deep clear eye. Once he noticed her motion, he bowed his head and kneel on grass instantly that he did not have a chance to meet his eye to her.

He raised his voice and say, "Please accept my deepest apology to my action toward you; I do not intend to capture you nor kidnap you. I am the general officer of vampire king. I had received information from Gypsy, who is skilled fortune teller who is loyal to our kingdom for very long years; regarding to her story, our future highness will born in this forest, and age of 5, he shall arrive back to our kingdom and gain full control of all worlds and universes ever again."

He raised his head and stares into her eye.

"And the highness we are looking for is you, Zane Welt. Your highness, please come with us."

While huge blows came through in her mind, she looked into his eye straight forward without any sound. Today, she ought to be called as emperor of a whole entire universe.

The her seek out / house