How They Came To Be

Belle, the most Calipso styled stripper and pole dancer at the Calipsian Tiki Bar. All them horny guys show up and pull their pants and boxers off. It's quite disturbing, but Belle loves the attention.
All except for the anonymous beast. He was quite hairy all over the place except his genitals. When he walked into the bar, he was the only one who didn't pull his pants down and start banging himself.
Beast was known for one night stands. Especially with men, but he was bisexual. He really like vaginas though. He's hungry for some of that and he has been. He's been sick of his most recent client, Hans Arendale. He's just a hoe in general and no one likes Hans because he's such a dick to everyone.
When Beast laid eyes on Belle, he knew, that her pussy was his. Especially when she flashed it when she stripped. Her boobs were the size of cantaloupes and he drooled as he gazed at her perfect face and body. Little did he know something else was above that perfect pussy of hers.
After her show she walked outside with a cigarette in her hand. Beast followed like a puppy follows a mother. When Belle spotted Beast following her, she acknowledged him, but she continued to smoke her Camels. Beast said," Hey Sexy. What under that skirt of there that should be mine?"
"A vagina ready to be fucked."
Beast pinned Belle against the outside of the Calipsian Tiki Bar. Beast shoved his tongue inside Belle's and they made out for a long while, barely able to catch their breathes, Beast reluctantly separated their lips and tongues from each other.
What Beast did next was a big move. He pulled Belle's bra off using pure strength and kissed her hard nipples on her tits the size of cantaloupes. She accepted joyfully and let Beast continue. She was a stripper after all so this wasn't new to her. Beast kissed his way down to Belle's crotch area and began to pull down her skirt. When Beast pulls down her skirt, a small 4 inch penis pops out at the once eager Beast who now was disgusted beyond words. Beast got up, screamed like a little girl, and ran away as fast as possible. Beast became full time gay after that experience and Belle was never heard from again. She was most likely raped to death. Nothing new
in the stripping business.
.:THE END:.