Åütøbīøgråphÿ

Hi. My name is Onika Tanya Maraj and I am six years old, and I live with my mom Carol Maraj I kind of live with my dad (Robert Maraj) too but he's hardly ever home, but when he is home he's usually beating on my mother and yelling at me for something I didn't do. That's messed up right? Yeah I know but I've been dealing with this for almost 5+ years now so after awhile I guess I built an immunity to it so it doesn't affect me as much anymore. My mom says I have a wonderful imagination because whenever there's discord in the house I go to my room,shut the door, and talk to my imaginary friend "Cookie" Cookie is so nice to have around because she comforts me when I feel lonely and let's me know that somebody cares and I'm not the only one going through this she helps me stay strong. Well enough of this unnecessary chatter the main reason why I wanted to talk to you guys was to tell you I'm starting the first grade tomorrow, although you may not think that it's a big deal but coming from a little girl who wasn't sure of where her next meal would come from this is a huge opportunity for me to show my mom that she worked hard and saved up her money from all her part time jobs to finally be able to put me in school. I'm so thankful for my mom she's the reason why I strive to be a step above average, why I yearn for success in the smallest places, why I try to complete the hardest obstacles this may sound bogus coming from a six year old but just you watch I'm gonna be big someday.