Chapter one part one: the night before Lucy comes

Kimmy's pov:
it's the night before Lucy was going to be in America. I was super excited. That night at Kian,Jc, and Vitaly's  house we had just gotten home from grocery shopping but what I didn't know was all the guys were coming over that night. So Nicci, Jc, Vitaly, Kian and I cooked for the guys and they can eat. After dinner all nine of us say down and watched movies. Kian and I cuddled up on the couch. Nicci and Jc cuddle on floor. Everyone cuddled up with someone. After the first movie Nicci and Jc went to bed. After the second one Sam and Trevor went to bed. Ricky and Connor had to sleep in the living room cuz Sam and Trevor took the extra room. After the third movie Ricky and Connor fell asleep. We stayed up a little longer and went to bed after Vitaly  went to his room. Kian said "let's go to bed" he put out his to help me up like he always did and instead of letting go of my hand after I got up he just held on to it. I didn't pull my hand away. I just turned off the projector and we went down to Kian's room.
                 Kian's pov:
it's been a long day. I was happy when I finally got to go home and see Kimmy. She was only friend but I want her to be more then a friend. When I got home I was going to ask her out but when I got home Kimmy was outside and said we have to go grocery shopping. So Kimmy and I went shopping. I could have asked her out while we were there but I couldn't because I kept losing her because fans kept crowding around me and I just wanted to grocery shop and go home. After we were done shopping we were heading home. I know you guys are probably like "Kian why didn't you ask her out in the car on the way home" I thought about it but she was driving and my anxiety was going crazy cuz I was worried of she said no it would be a really awkward ride home. So I thought I would ask her when we got home but that plan was ruined too because all the guys got there earlier then I thought they would be. So right when Kimmy and I got home. Nicci, Jc,Vitaly,  Kimmy and I were making dinner for the guys. After dinner all nine of us cleaned up so it took us like ten minutes to finish cleaning up. All of a sudden I hear Kimmy say what she says every night "it's time for cuddles and movies" I saw Ricky walking over to Kimmy so I put my arm around her and we walked to the couch everyone else found someone or something to cuddle with (Vitaly  with a blanket ). After the first movie Nicci and Jc went to bed. After the second movie Sam and Trevor knowing if they want the bed they had to claim it. So they went to bed. During the third movie Connor and Ricky fell asleep. When the third movie was over Vitaly  went to bed. I got up put my hand out to help Kimmy up like I always did because she was always really sleepy after cuddles and movies. But when she got up this time I didn't let go of her hand I just held on to it. She turned off the projector with her other hand because she didn't let go of my hand either. We went down to my room like always. Kimmy sat up on her side of the bed. I got into my bed too. I got comfortable and put my head on her lap like I always do. Before we go to sleep we just talk. I really want to ask her out tonight but we just talked about how excited we were that Lucy was going to be here tomorrow. Yes I'm excited too. While we were talking she was playing with my hair which then it only takes me a couple of hours to fall asleep. So I fell asleep before I could ask her out.

Lucy's pov:
Today is the day I'm going to America for the first time. I have to finish packing because I'm going to be there for two months . Kimmy doesn't know I'm going to be there for two months. I hope she remembers to wear our matching pjs (our Kian lawley t-shirts and our sleep all day sweatpants) and our friendship rings. I'm going to message her and remind her about after that it's back to packing because it's 5am and I have a flight at 4pm and I should at least get a little sleep. I'm so excited I'm going to be in America at 10pm her time. Great an eleven hour flight yay.

Tell me if you guys like it in the comments and sorry if I got the time zones thing wrong I don't really understand time zones again I'm sorry if you can correct me kindly in the comments I would really appreciate it thanks