Chapter one part two: preparing for when lucy gets here

Kian's pov:
I woke up at 2pm as usual but it was different today I was still laying on Kimmy's lap. She usually wakes me up when she wants to lay down and go to sleep. So I thought maybe she fell asleep sitting up, but when I looked up at her she was still wide awake on her phone. So I asked her "Kimmy did you sleep at all last night"she looked down at me and shakes her head no. So I told her "you need to lay down and sleep for a little bit and I will cuddle with you" She just says "it's 2pm I can't we have so much to do before Lucy gets here"  before I could ask what stuff we need to do she got out of the bed and without changing (she was only wearing one of my shirts) she ran around to wake everyone up when everyone got up they all looked surprised and confused on why Kimmy was wearing my shirt and I thought oh no how am I going to explain this but then Kimmy said "ignore the way I'm dressed I wasn't planning on staying the night last night so I didn't have pjs and Kian was nice enough to let me wear one of his shirts" then she started telling everyone what to do which I found kinda hot.
                Kimmy's pov 
It's  2pm the next the day Lucy was going to be here in eight hours for the first time I was so excited and I was getting kinda nervous because this is the first time I'm seeing her in person. After Key if I slept at all I shook my head no and he said I should lay down and sleep for a little bit he even said he would cuddle with me. I said no again cuz we had so much to do. I forgot I was just wearing Key's shirt. I got out of the bed and started running around to wake everyone up. I especially had to wake up Connor cuz he had a meeting in an hour. When everyone woke up they all look surprised and confused so I explained to them that I wasn't planning on staying the night last night so I didn't have pjs and Kian was nice enough to let me wear his shirt. Then I said "okay guys Lucy is going to be here in eight hours and this place is a mess and I need everyones help." I started telling everyone what to do "Nicci and Jc can you please clean the kitchen including the dishes" Nicci automatically said yes for both of them "okay that means Ricky, Trevor and Sam I need you guys to clean the bathrooms and one of you guys to clean the bedrooms" right away I hear Sam say "I got bedrooms haha suck it" "so that means Ricky and Trevor the bathrooms" I hear Trevor say "wait what about Vitaly " so i said "Vitaly can you clean the living room" "yeah of course I can" "see Trevor problem solved." Kian and I had to run to the store to get decorations for when Lucy got here and I was going to maker her a giant poster for at the airport. Then we had to run to mine and Nicci's place cuz I had to change into my sweatpants and my friendship ring that I usually wear but I forgot to put it on two days ago. As of right now I'm wearing some of Kian's pants and his tank top which I'm not changing out of. I also had to pack like four bags two for me and two for Nicci since we're going to stay at Kian and Jc's place with Lucy. After I packed Kian and I went back to the house to decorate. When we got back the house was spotless. I said thank you to everyone and we started to decorate.                 
                Lucy's pov:
I'm so excited I finally get to meet Kimmy I love her so much and she knows that. I'm going to message her really quick then try and sleep a little bit so I messaged her saying see you in 8 hours.