Aesthetic Of Fame.

Prologue

Prologue.

Smiling through my microphone seeing the huge crowd in front of me is priceless, i feel like i'm touching the heavens. 

"Are you having fun tonight?" I spoke through the mic as my voice echoes and roams around the big arena that i'm in with a bunch of beautiful people. A big enormous waves of screams were heard as they cheered, i laughed to my mic making them cheer for more.

"I'm loving it too. God, i feel a song coming on.." I said, strumming to my guitar playfully and making a little entertainment to the crowd as they cheered again. If you were in my position, you're gonna love screaming people with love.

"This goes to all of you, ya bunch of beauts!" I creaked then started the intro of my song.

*****

My fans. Best friends and a world family as i define, having a massive fan base is what i'm grateful for in my whole effing life. Or people who loves me for me is the most beautiful thing i have ever experienced in life, although there is more to come. All of my success and all of the grants i've received are mostly dedicated to them, because without them i wouldn't be standing here on stage, playing my very own music in a bunch of wonderful people. I wouldn't be travelling around with my own tours, meeting new people and i wouldn't be able to express myself for what i truly am. In short, i wouldn't be famous and had never be able to reach my goals. My main goals. They've been supporting me in the very start especially when i first stepped in to my new life as an artist and what we all had been through every moment in my success. They deserve the crown, and not me.

My family. 

My strength and motivation. Ever since i got discovered, they couldn't believe that their dear main gal is going to have her best times in Hollywood life indicated of being a famous person. Of course it would be a big change to them including my friends, my survey of what they'd look on me would change too. But its a good change. The support and the love they give is unstoppable and that's what i understood in my family the most. They hadn't change quite a lot, although they can be popular as well, they're still the same. I was glad that they don't see me as the Hollywood's teen princess for that they see me a normal, living girl with her dreams. Somewhat, it was everything.

Love. Sounds stupid..

Well its delicate to hear, but it can break you a thousand times worst.  Being all famous of course, i'm having interviews. The pop teen sensation in social gossips and being talked about is normal for us famous ones. The topics can be good, typical, new, and a nightmare. Love is one of the most things i don't want to hear. Its not that i'm bitter but its a tearing madness! Being the Pop Princess worldwide, i was shipped by so many artists. Either new or well known. I don't really mind people talking about me but sometimes it gets too far, and all you wanted is to be nice to them even though you can break things out you should probably go with the flow or confirm rumors up nicely and neatly. I hate how they ask, 'Why are you still single? In your perfection beauty, how?' or stuff like that, like man i just don't want to smug up guys! I'm not even perfect. We all have our own beauty but it doesn't mean you can get love on it. It won't ever reflect in your personality, there's a difference. In love, you have to be smart, mindful and well observing. Love's  cruel now, it can kill you by only a glimpse of its affections. Besides, i've many experiences about love. Been hurt, confused, and struggled. Maybe i'm not just ready. Not yet.

Life? What about life?

It can be a paradise and be such a horrid nightmare, it only depends how you handle and balance it. For how you respect yourself and how you take it. Unfortunately...

Well, life's a bitch. Until you die. 

_______________________

Hey guys :) How are y'all? 

I want to reach a good massive results of this story (like to my other ones) so make it happen. I've also got other books, fan fictions and interesting stories!

If you guys want to read them, here are the links below:

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/63533877-bradley-simpson-imagines