TWO

I guess this is how my life is going...:
-sleep
-wake up
-eat
-work
-eat
-be bored
-design
-eat
-sleep

It's all a cycle.. Sigh.

"Hey Zoe.. I was going to work, would you like to come with me?" Cederick asked.

I rolled my eyes, "No thanks Ced." I continued eating while scrolling through my phone.

"C'mon Zo.. Are we always going to be like this?" He whispered.

I looked at him, "Ced.. You know I can't be civil about this.." I sighed.

"We are getting married in THREE MONTHS Zo. We should be getting along if we want to spend our whole lives together in peace!"

"Well I can't help it! Its been freaking YEARS since HE LEFT! and this happened! You don't know how much hurt I am when he left and all of a sudden I'm just here engaged to you! I DONT WANT TO BE MARRIED! ALL I WANT IS TO BE WITH HIM! HE IS THE ONLY REASON WHY I'M STILL HERE CED!" I yelled. I abruptly stood up and walked out the dining room.

I took my coat from the coat hanger and went out of the house. I didn't bother taking my car since I want to walk and think.

I was too busy thinking that all of sudden I was in a park. I looked around and saw an empty bench. I took a sit and pulled out a small notebook and a pen out of my coat. I then started to write.

Dear Ex-Boyfriend,
How is it possible to still be in love with you after five years? Is this still normal? You were gone like the wind. After that phone call, I haven't heard anything from you. Where are you? How are you? Are you still alive? Do you still love me? Huh. Maybe not. Five years Jeremy.. I've been waiting for you.. For your explanation. Who are 'They'? Why are they against us? Is loving a crime now? That We can't love each other? Why did you leave? You should've fought for us. I fought for you, why didn't you? I loved you. They said moving on was easy once you both don't have communication but why is it I can't stop thinking of you?  Five whole years of me trying to forget about you. TRYING. But why do I fail every time? Why do I still love you even though you have left me with this? With this shattered heart of mine right now. But what can I do? I'm still in love with you. Jeremy, wherever you are.. You are still in here. You are still the love of my life.
                                                Always & Forever,
                                                                         Zoe.

I closed the notebook and sighed. Yes its been 5 years but why am I still thinking of you? I looked up and saw children playing. A smile formed on my lips when I remembered the time when Jeremy and I played with his 4 year old cousin.

Throwback 5 years ago

"Diana Catch!" Jeremy yelled while throwing the little pink ball.

"Go Diana!!" I yelled happily and saw her giggle.  She caught the ball and threw it at me.

"Whoops!" I caught the ball before it fell to the ground.  I heard Jeremy laugh.

I rolled my eyes, "Oh whatever!" I then laughed and threw the ball at a laughing Jeremy.

He didn't notice that the ball was flying towards him that it suddenly hit his head.

"Ow! Hey you should've told me that you were throwing the ball!" He playfully yelled at me.

"Serves you right for laughing at me!" I laughed.

"Yeah Uncle Jer. You not have laugh aunt Zoe." She said with her cute voice and went to hug me.

"See Jeremy!" I yelled then we all laughed.

End Throwback

•TBC•
Eyyyyyy!! Sorry for the very very very very veryyyy lateeee update -.- A LOT HAS HAPPENED so yeah. Sorryyy but anyways here's a new chapter for you guys. I'll try updating every week huehue
@ariannanins

 I'll try updating every week huehue @ariannanins