Three

I shook my head. I should not reminisce. I should forget.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I stood up from the park bench and wandered my eyes to the children playing.

'I wish I was still a child' I whispered to myself.

I smiled and started to walk going back home. This is going to be a long day.. Sigh.

-House-

Should I go in? Ced might still be here and I'm frightened to see him. He saw the vulnerable me. He must've think that I'm weak cause I can't move on.

I shook my head and opened the door.

"Cederick?" I yelled.

Silence.

No one Answered.

I sighed and took off my coat. I wandered around the house to see if anyone was inside.

'Hmm nothing.' I whispered

I went up to my room and changed. While I was changing my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Zoe?" It was my mom.

"Oh. Mom? What's up?" I asked while struggling to put on my jeans.

"Are you alright?" She asked worriedly.

I laughed, "Of course mom. Just kinda bit struggling with the Jeans but I'm fine."

"Ced told me what happened. Zoe, Are you really alright?"

I sighed, "Mom.. I don't know." I told her honestly.

"What's happening Zoe? Tell me." Her worried tone filled my ears.

"Mom I want to see him."

"Darling what do you mean, Him??"

"I want to see Jeremy mom. I know that you know where he is." I told her while zipping my jeans.

"Darling I don't know what you are talking about-t" She stuttered.

I sighed and went out of the room.

"Mom stop lying. We'll talk later I have to go bye." I hung up and went downstairs. I took my coat and locked the door as I went outside. Why is it easy for them to hide such an information from me when they know that I'm hurting?

I shook my head and went to the garage. Work should keep me occupied.

For now.

-Boutique-

"Avon did the delivery come today?" I asked my assistant as I removed my coat.

"Madame it hasn't arrived yet.. Let me get your coat."

I gave her my coat and said a quick thanks. I looked around the boutique and saw a few costumers. I went to the cashier area and my workers immediately spotted me.

"Madame is there anything we can do for you?" One of my workers asked.

"Hmm how are the sales doing?" I asked.

"They're doing great Madame. But I must say that your new collection is a big hit that celebrities come here to get the Mystery Dress that you've made. We only have one left Madame."

I gasped, "The delivery for the dresses hasn't come yet? I thought they came yesterday? AVON!" I called my assistant.

"Yes Madame?"

"The delivery for the dresses which includes the Mystery one hasn't arrived?" I asked her.

"Madame we've been running low with the deliveries since the first day of the week. I don't know what's happening." She looked down.

I clenched my jaw and took my phone. Ughhh Work is giving me a headache.

-Office-

"Make sure that you'll deliver the stocks I have tomorrow or else you'll be fired, Mr. March." I hung up and massaged my temples.

"Madame Zoe?" My assistant knocked.

"Come in."

She opened the door and went to my desk.

"Someone wants to see you Madame." she said.

"Who is it?"

She checked her notepad, "Jeremy Mikael Chase?"

My eyes widened.

Jeremy....

•TBC•
SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
@ariannanins2016