10 Minutes

Tazna

"Chris why you being annoying" I whine tying my hair up, it was already hard enough trying to study now he wanted to bother me.

"Cause I'm bored Tazna" He said taking my hair back down, so he could play in it.

"Go play the game or something babe, I'm trying to study" I say, looking over at him. I kiss his lips softly. He pulled me closer to by my shirt, thinking he was slick.

"I love you" I say, pushing him back he licked his lips and mugged me slightly.

"I love you too" He said with a sigh of defeat, getting off the bed and leaving the room. I put my hair in two cornrows, and finished up my review.

Chris came back in the room a hour later when I was getting ready for bed, he walked in the bathroom and cut the shower on. I slid on a clean pair of bra and panties before leaving the closet, climbing into bed. I played on my phone, waiting for Chris.

He finally came out with a towel wrapped around his waist, I bit my lip looking at his friend pressing against the cloth. The way his tattoos stood out, made me lick my lips. My eyes seemed to follow the water droplets down his perfect muscular and toned body to his very noticable v-line.

He's so perfect, and he's all mines.

"See some you like" He asked with a smirk, I look up at his beautiful face and a puddle forms in my panties when he licked his lips at me. I nod.

"I do, I really do" I say, he drops his towel and my breathing shallowed. Yes that's how strong of an affect he has on me, over my body.

I forced myself too look away and it worked when I cut the tv on, I heard a faint chuckle but my attention stayed focused on the screen.

The other side of the bed sunk in and Chris pulled me on his lap, strong ass.

"Gimme kiss" He said in a low voice, I softly pecked his lips and cuddled him.

"I ain't like that one" He says against my cheek, leaving a tingling feeling. I turned around and gave him what he wanted, of course he had to take things to the next level.

"Babe stop" I softly moan trying to push him away, finally he released my neck and allowed me to push him back. The look in his eyes told me he wanted me, the fact that his friend was pressing against me indicated he wanted me right now.

"I told you, no sex" I remind him, no Chris and I haven't had sex yet. I'm practicing celibacy, meaning no sex until I'm married but sometimes. Chris makes me wanna say fuck my morals and put it on him.

"Play a game with me" He says intertwining our fingers, I looked at him strangely. He took my finger in his mouth and sucked it, my clit throbbed.

"W- what kind of game" He smirked and flipped us over, fixing my leg so he could lay between them.

"It's called 10 minutes, meaning I can do whatever I want to you for 10 minutes and if you moan or make any sexual noises you loose... If you don't I loose and I become celibate with you" He says seriously, he would do that for me?

"Seriously babe?" I ask, he pecks my lips.

"Im serious" He looks deep into my eyes. I could tell how genuine he was. He was willing to risk his natural born sex life for me, I'm touched.

"And what if you win, what do you get" I ask, there has to be a catch to this. He licked his lips.

"You" Seems fair, I'm not gonna loose tho. Im way too competitive.

"Fine" I tell him, he smiles. This should be interesting.

He started with wet kisses on my neck, his lips are so soft they felt like temptation itself. I bit my lip, he moved lower.

Going to my soft breasts, my breasts have always been extra sensitive area for me but how would Chris know that. He unclasped the front of my bra with his tongue making it pop open, his eyes lit up when my pink pierced nipples came to display.

"Babe these are sexy" He bit his lip, I blushed wildly. No one before Chris has seen my piercings not even my mom.

Before I can reply his tongue takes it place on my breast and traces around my nipple slowly.

I tuck my lips to hold in my moans that so desperately wanted to escape, this is the first time Chris and I have had any real skin to skin contact. And boy did it feel good.

He licked, sucked, nibbled and kissed my nipples gently before kissing down my body, God knows I wanted to moan but part of me wanted to see a celibate Chris. He licked around my belly button, and tugged at my belly ring (I have a lot of body piercings).

"Watch me please you babe" Chris said biting his lip, his dark eyes stared into mine intently. My panties are ruined at this point, he used his thumb to rub my throbbing nub sending a rush of pleasure through my body.

I held my moan back, he knew exactly what he was doing. I didn't wanna crack but when I felt his finger playing between my lips, I lost it.

"Chris" I moaned loudly, he looked at me shock but kept that same smirk.

"You loose baby" He says darkly but very seductive, it turned me on. He fingers continued to work on my clit as he left his marks on my inner thigh.

He blew cool air on my lady, causing me to shiver. I've never felt that before.

He removed my panties, like a child opening a gift. He tossed them to the side, still staring at my lady.

"Your so beautiful" He whispered to her, before kissing her tenderly. Another one yet this time adding tongue, he was literally French kissing my pussy.

"Ahhhh" My back arched, his lips and tongue felt so good against me. My emotions switched as I became wetter, I wanted him so bad it wasn't funny.

"Oh God.... Chris" I yell out backing away, he was too good at this. My core was leaking, he was slurping me how wet I was.

"Dont run from me" He growled, pulling me back down. Locking his arms around my waist, I think I'm in love.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I rolled over in bed and felt Chris pulled me on top of him, I snuggled against him more and he wrapped his arms around me.

He slid the tip in, and I gasped in my sleep.

"No more baby, I'm tired" I scoot up on him.

"Lets play again" He said against my neck, kissing it and smacking my ass but it felt good.

"Your such a freak" I say in his ear, he flipped us over.

"And I want you to be mine" He said against my lips climbing deeper into me...... Oh lord.