Lights Out?

Justice

"Hmm" I groan inwardly, feeling the familiar warmness in my chest. The young woman alongside of me reflects my action of throwing her shot back, sticking her pink tongue out at the harshness.

We had been sitting at this bar for a while, catching up on old times. While enjoying a few drinks in the process, three shots was enough to have me tipsy. Not drunk. Just tipsy, Dyla on the other hand was/ is a light weight drinker. And always has been, so three shots in She was already coming out of her cropped shirt. Revealing her bralet underneath, which wasn't like an actual bra. But like those little things females wear during summer.

"Hot?" I tease, amused with how quickly the liquor was affecting her. "Hell yeah.. you know I'm not built for Henny" She playfully rolls her eyes at me. "I told you anything you wanted... I am the one who invited you out tonight" I remind her, ordering another shot.

"It's fine, but one of us has to drive" She says, as the bartender places another shot glass in front of me filled to the rim. "Your right darling" I tell her, downing half the shot. Passing the half full glass to her, she peaks at me. Then knocks the shot back with no problem.

"So I saw you on tv, business booming huh?" I question, wanting to see that beautiful smile again. "Yeah, things are really moving there" She tells me softly. "You should stop by, whenever you're not busy" She suggests, shrugging her shoulders.

"I always got time for you Dy" I tell her, grabbing her hand. "Save the smooth talk for you fans Just" She tells me, slipping her small hand out of mine. Just before my lips could touch her skin, and I chuckle.

"No smooth talk, just a friend trying to support another" I chuckle, sitting back in my seat. "A friend would also do another friend a favor" She grins, crossing her long caramel legs over the other. "And what might that favor be?" I ask, trying not to think sexual. The liquor was slowly taking over my mind.

"Model in my next photo shoot. So many guys hit hit me up on social media about the clothes I make, so you'd be helping me introduce the diversity of my brand" She explains, and it made sense. You don't see men going in PINK, cause there's nothing that indicates they sell merch to the opposite sex. Hell they don't even go pass a certain size in underwear.

"Sure" I shrug, she beams that bright smile that makes my heart pound. "Really Just?!" Her tone cheerful. I chuckle a little, leaning up in my seat some.

"I mean yeah, why not. You came thru for me that other time, guess this is me paying you back" I shrug again, she flew off her seat wrapping her arms around my neck. "Thank you, Thank you" She says with glee. I grin, wrapping one arm around her as well.

"Ain't no thing ma" I say, pulling her closer. Looking down at her ass, it wasn't the phattest ass I've ever seen. But it fit her short petite body, she didn't have much breast. The small supple mounds she possessed were enough to fit perfectly in my palms.

Her body wasn't filled with the stench of sweat and Hennessy completely, she still smelled of delicate flower petals. The same way she did when I picked her up tonight from her place. It was going on 11:30pm, the night was young. So are we, plus it's safe to say we both haven't had down time like this in a while.

Why not enjoy it with a good friend...

"Enough business for one night" She says pulling away from me, then grabs my hand leading me into the semi deserted dance floor.

🕑

By the time we stumbled out the bar, we were too drunk to even notice it has stopped raining. Our arms linked around each other for support.