Dreams

For three days in a row they are all but simular dreams anything but the same though.

Three houses all lived in by me alone and yet everyday i dont feel so alone im not sure what it is.

Theyre houses with usually many doors but all closed,

Houses that are older and the kind that are usually bought very cheap just to get rid of the fact that there is a house at all.

Houses with only a couple of windows and all of them except one is blacked out.

I know i have been in them begore because something about all of them is a reminder,

A change.

I used to know what houses meant in dreams loke the ocean did in most but this isnt new...

Im also not afraid or anything but something calls me back each time.

The creaking of a door that is usually locked,

The movement of toys across a floor without a child,

The static silence in my bedroom when there is clearly something there.

I guess i feel as if ive known these places so long but im not sure what there is to know about them?

What is it that a house means when you know you've been there before?

When you are looking in a mirror and every bit of focus suddenly is on you.

You feel a thousand hands that try to reach for you and a thousand kisses that are forciably planted on your skin as you are pulled to the ground.

Thats what you feel not whats happening.

Your being dragged by thibgs you cant see,

Fears that can be conquered,

People that need to be told off.

Ita all in me.

Thats why a thousand hands reach for me desperatly but never truly touch.

Thats why im in different houses every night all alone but not really alone.

I dont see anyone but i know theres too many with me.

Perhaps its too many books being read,

T.v. being watched before bed.

Im not exactly sure why these houses are ever so of import and how my brain recognizes the details in which items or emotions stand against this dreamlike state.

Im not sure how my brain registers a thoudand hands and a thousand kisses,

A thousand screams all at once without eaking up in a hurried crying fit.

Im not sure how the brain processes fear through this ppace of theres any at all.

All i know is that im never really alone in them,

I feel everyone but you can most importantly understand that something os coming.

Something is going to happen,

My mind knows it before i do.

The question arises though;

What?