Your Opinion Matters!

Good Day my Fellow Wattpadians, so I have something really really really reaaallllyyyyyy important to tell/ask everyone......
*clears throat, taps mic, mic makes weird screeching noise, everyone winces, insert Maia type of vocabulary, blush BC everyone heard the colorful vocabulary then the little Maia on our shoulders yells "oh fvcking well, just fvcking get on with it you're rambling", anddd begin*
Guys, I originally made this picture book to show mikaelanay some pictures of Bryson and kitty I thought were really adorable, I honestly never expected anyone else to look at it or even glance in its general direction. Then I wake up to check Wattpad and saw how many views I had(I was extremely flattered and flabbergasted) and thought, maybe I'm not the only one who likes to fangirl over BryBry and Kitty.... So what would you guys think if I kept this picture book going? Just adding cute pictures of the two, and maybe even some of the other characters as well? It would have to be approved by mikaelanay you know, to make sure I'm not breaking any rules or anything, but it think it would be super fun!:) And I'll even attach an email where you can send pictures of Bryson and Kitty or any of the others! So what is everyone's opinion, that is if anyone even sees this....

Email is >> fellowwattpadian@yahoo.com