Welcome

Welcome to Forever Warriors, the ultimate Warriors shop on Wattpad! While you do not get physical and handheld products, we can give you items such as prophecies for your books, or a profile picture for your Wattpad account!

Here's a short list of the shop assignments:

Raven:
- Pelts
- Warrior names

Morning:
- Book summaries
- Clan names
- Territories

Sky:
- Prophecies
- Omens
- Profile pictures
- Personal product

Onyx:
- Book covers

Anyone:
- Clans of Cats

How to order:

All you need to do is comment on a form of the product you want. We also have a form for new products--which we welcome!

Code Number:

You can't confirm an order without typing this code number: 73. We will not remind you on any of the forms! Please type this number in your form to show us that you have read this page.

Shipment:

We will post new chapters with your order and tag you in it. All of our products ship between 5-7 business days!

Placing a special product in your name:

We will be open to any other products you want to order! We posted a personal products form, where you can just make your own personal request. Know that we might make that product an official product at the CenturyShop!

Payment:

All we ask for payment is that you give us credit! It can be in the book summary, your bio--even in the comments! All we want is credit for the work we have done.

Return policy:

We are extremely sorry if you are unsatisfied with our product. We will ship another one IMMEDIATELY.

Important:

Make sure you have a copy of your request! We will delete the parts TWO WEEKS AFTER THEY ARE PUBLISHED. This allows us to have room.

PMs:

Please do not PM us for a request--you can just do it here! If we do not have a form--we have a personal products form.

Have a question? Comment below!

Have fun, we hope you find something you like!
The Century Team