Chapter 2

A/N wнen ι logged вacĸ ιnтo тнιѕ accoυnт qυιcĸly, ι ѕaw ι нad a coммenт on тнe ғιrѕт cнapтer oғ тнιѕ вooĸ and ι waѕ lιĸe 'aнннн!' ѕo тнх. yoυ ĸnow wнo yoυ are.

нαℓєу

When I got up the next day, I was not excited to go into the studio. I took a shower, put on some leggings and a comfy sweater and went into the kitchen to eat the best cereal, FROSTED FLAKES!

I sat on the couch and read books on Wattpad on my phone because I may be a star, but my life is books. And how could you not love books on Wattpad?! Especially the werewolf ones. Those are the best.

Once I finished my cereal, I brushed my teeth and headed out to catch the limo. Max and Cal were already inside. They won't even let me drive my own car when going to the studio. I live in New York like so many other people, and I do live in a penthouse but its not that big. Like its bigger than my house when I was younger growing up in Massachusetts but I don't own the whole complex, just the tippity-top floor.

When I got there, I thanked the driver and walked inside with Cal & Max. "Do either of you know what Marty wanted to tell me?" I ask them. "No, he said he wanted it to be a surprise." Max said.

They went and stood by the door and I sat at the round table where everyone was. Except Josh. He was supposed to be here at 7:30 sharp and he's not.

"Ah, Josh there you are. Now we can get started. I have some big news for everyone, but mostly Haley and Josh." Marty said to all of us.

"You and Josh will be getting married."

I was thinking 'WTF?!?!'

"What the fūck?!?"I shouted at him. I stood up and glared at Josh. "I'm NOT marrying him." I said.

"Well, we want you to be more popular and what will get you more popular than marrying another extremely famous movie star?" Marty calmly explains to me.

That's when Josh decides to speak. "He's right, I am extremely famous."

I stand up, put a fake smile on my face as everyone looks at me, and march over to the snacks area, grab some brie cheese that they put out for Josh, and start throwing it at him. My him is pretty good because I was the best at dodgeball in school.

Everyone just like at me with shocked expressions, but Max & Cal are laughing. Josh is behind his chair trying to dodge the cheese. Everyone else started laughing and I'll admit, I was laughing too.

Marty finally said something. "Stop," he told me trying to contain his laughter. "I'm gonna die. " so I eventually stopped. I sat back down in the chair and was giggling at the expression on Josh's face.

"That was unnecessary. If you're jealous then you don't have to throw my favorite cheese at me." he told me picking apiece of cheese off his suit and taking a bite of it.

"You're a dick." I said to him infuriated.

"I have a dick, that you want. Don't deny it." he shot back at me with a smirk.

"You are the most infuriating, self-centered and annoying male on this Earth. I could never want your dick, you have a horrible personality." I fired at him. "I'm only doing this because Marty is my friend and my manager and we'll just get a divorce in a few months like so many other Hollywood couples."

I thought I saw a hint of sadness because of my words in his eyes, but the next second it was gone.

Sadness?

"Okay, let's go over the script again. Haley, Josh, ready?" The director told me. {ιѕ тнαт нσω мσνιє ѕнσσтιиg ωσякѕ? ιf иσт, ι'м ѕσяяу. ʝυѕт ρяєтєи∂ ιтѕ тнє яιgнт ωαу αи∂ ι'м иσт α тσтαℓ ι∂ισт. ι'м gσииα ѕкιρ тнє яєα∂ σf тнιѕ αи∂ ʝυѕт нανє нєя ℓєανιиg.}

I talked to Cal as we walked out, because Max was doing something on his phone.

"Whatcha doing tonight?" I asked him. "Pizza. Hockey." He replied. {gєт ιт? иσ? ιтѕ α яєfєяєи¢є тσ σиє σf му fανσяιтє вσσк ѕєяιєѕ'ѕ.}

"What?" "sorry, I'm tired. Me and Max are gonna watch hockey and eat pizza."

"Max and I." I corrected absentmindedly.

"Ugh, I hate when you do that." he told me. "Sorry, sorry."

I climbed out of the limo to my home. "See ya tomorrow!" I told them.

I didn't wait for their response and walked in the building. I got into the elevator and put in my ear buds.

When I got off at the top floor of the building, I started humming to the song playing Eyes Wide Open by Sabrina Carpenter. This is my favorite song right now and I have it on repeat whenever I listen to music.

I start to make dinner, simply mac&cheese from the directions exactly on the box, and I don't fail! Its a miracle!

I keep my eyes wide open
Bless this ground, unbroken
I'm about to make my way
Heaven help me keep my faith
And my eyes wide open

I sing along to her voice, wow this song is addicting. I eat my mac&cheese while sitting on the couch reading. When I finish, I get up and put my bowl In the dishwasher and get a ice cream bar. Mmmm... ice cream.

I finish the ice cream and put on my pj's, and watch some TV before realizing that nothing good is on, and shut off my light, falling asleep.

A/N I'm not sure if I want to do a Josh's pov, but probably not. So, hope u liked it!