Chapter 14

CHLOÈS P.O.V.

"That was so much fun. But why did we have to loose? I was gettin into it. But the flower our knite there me kinda makes up for it." I asked as we walked back to the hotel.

It was already just after 10. We had to get up early the next day to get to Disneyland. We couldnt wait to go to Disneyland. I have only ever been to Disneyworld. This is my first time on the West Coast. I was having a blast so far.

-------

"Tristan!!" I said excitedly as I woke him the next day.

"Babe. What?" He asked with a small smile.

"Its time!! Were going to Disneyland. Get up and ready. The sooner we get ready, the sooner we get there." I said walking over to my bag to get my Mickey Mouse tank top out and on.

Not long after, we were on our way to Disneyland.

-------

We finally got there at 9am. We got in line and got into the park.

"Alright. Guess its time to go our separate ways. Heres money Chloe. Try not to spend too much. See you guys for lunch." My mom said our separate ways.

"Trist? Are you ready to feel like a kid in a candy store again? Because its that time." I said with a smile.

"Then what are we waiting for? Lets go be kids again!!" He said as he took my hand and ran to the first ride we saw.

------

"Woo!! Now that was fun." I said as we got off our 5th ride of the day.

"Alright. Its time for lunch. Lets go to that one place right by that one Star Wars show thing."

We met our parents there and got lunch. They didnt know that I had gotten a light saber after we went on the Star Tours ride that was there.

"Chloe? A light Saber? Really?" My dad asked laughing.

"Really" I said back at him with a smile.

We got food and sat down. Tristan and I decided to do a picture competition while we were there. Who ever gets the best picture the two days that we were gonna be there, the other person has to get them what ever they want from the park. I had just got the best idea.

"Ill be right back." I said getting up with my Light Saber.

I walked over to one of the people that worked in the area.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"Yes. Can I help you?" The guy said with a smile. He seemed really layed back and cool.

"My boyfriend and I are in a picture competition right now. Both of us are trying to get the best picture of ourselves while we are here today and tomorrow. The looser has to buy the winner anything they want from the park. And I had a good one in mind. But I need your help with it."

"Go for it." He said smiling.

"Alright. So I was wondering if you could take me back there and take a picture of me with Darth Vader fighting with our Light Sabers. Would that be possible?" I asked hoping he would say yes.

"I can make it happen. Follow me."

YES!! I had the win in the bag.