Chapter 24

TRISTANS P.O.V
*a month later*

"That was sick. Your Uncle is the best Chloè." I said to her.

"I know right?" She said smiling.

We had just gotten back from a trip to the Bahamas. It was amazing. Chloè wasn't wrong when she said living with him would be fun.

-------
CHLOÈS P.O.V
*First day of Senior year*
*Monday, August 11th*

"Well. Our Senior year Trist. You ready?" Chloè asked.

"Nope. Let's do this." He said as we walked in hand in hand.

"Then there me!! Emma. Who's been third wheelin since Sophmore year." I heard Emma say from behind.

"You know we love you Emma." I said back to her.

"I know. I love you guys too. Now can we just get Senior year done and over with." She said smiling.

-------
BROOKES P.O.V

"See. I told you we would be able to do it babe." Grayson said to me.

"Yeah. But this was only her first day. We still need to get her to graduation." I said back.

"I knew that was comin." He said with a sigh.

"But I do know that if we do all that we can and keep doin what we're doin, she'll make it out just fine."

Grayson then shot me one of those 'Did you just say what I think you said' smiles.

"What? Like I wasn't listening to you all those times you told me that." I said smiling back.

"No. I'm just glad I got to hear you say it for once." He said kissing me.

-------
CHLOÈS P.O.V
*Senior Homecoming*

"So. It's our last Hoco of High School. What's in store for us tonight?" I asked as the three of us got out of my car and walked to the school.

Oh. That's right. I got my license. My Uncle Eth got me a Convertable. It was my favorite color too. Purple.

"What am I gonna be covering for you today?" Emma asked.

"What makes you think your gonna need to cover for me tonight?" I asked knowing what she really ment.

"Uhmm. Dylan's Christmas party that one year and Prom last year." She said back.

"That doesn't mean it would happen again tonight." I said to her.

-------

"I told you I wouldn't get into any trouble tonight." I told Emma as we drove over to her house.

"I'm actually surprised. Now can we get through Prom without getting into any trouble?" Emma then asked

"No promises there my friend." I said as we pulled up to her house.

I had already dropped Tristan off at his house.

"I'm tired. Let's get to bed." I said as we made our way up to her room.

I always kept an extra pair of clothes and pajamas at her place. Cuz I was almost always there.

------
*Chloès 18th bday*
*first day of Fall break*
*Friday, October 16th*

"GUYS!! Get up!! It's my 18th BIRTHDAY!!" I said running downstairs to the smell of Bacon, eggs, and toast.

"There's the birthday girl." Ethan said to me.

"Happy Birthday Chloè." My parents said to me.

"So. Any special plans today?" I asked with a smile.

"Since it's your 18th biryhday. We thought it would be fun to go to-" My mom started.

"Wait. Brooke. Are we sure we wanna tell her?" He said jokingly.

"Uncle Eth!! Stop it." I said smiling.

"Alright. We're going to Paris for Fall Break." He then said.

"Wait. What?" I asked shocked.

"Paris." He said again.

"And Tristan can come too."

"Serriously. AAHHHHH!!!" I was so excited.

"We leave today at 6pm. So we have to be at the airport by 3pm. So eat, and then get ready fast."

So I did just that