ugghh,school!!???

We had just got off of summer break and Alex had the dumbest look on his face because, of his redickulous new hair cut.I walked over to him and called him chickede hwle had a roster like mohalk.I started to laugh,"oh my god your hair cut is the most redickulous one i've ever seen.

Alex murdered,Well at least...".

"She you don't have no comeback",I giggled.

The school bell , rang and I rushed to class and alex ran to class.

Oh,you will not believe who my science partner is.

"HAYDEN"

I was sooo, mad when mr.brooks,said he was going to be my partner I about to faint.

I walk over to the desk and all Hayden was doing is, ding that weird 😑 blank face thing he does and I walk over there and he went 😤😲😧 I started to bust out laughing.
He told me to shut up but,I ignored him and started writing what was one the white board.

Yea,and Hayden is slow and crazy he was drawing pictures of hearts and arrows pointing to me doing harry styles famous dance move.I tryed not to laughter at his embarrassment, but if I did he would do it over and over again.

Alex walked over to me and hugged me.

"Why did you hug me",I worried.

He said,"I'm moving".

I teared up.

He smiled,"Im kidding with you,I'm just moving but going to this same school".

I play punched him.You scared me I though you were moving far away or some carp.

Alex asked,"what the heak is Hayden doing".

I awnsered,"I really just don't know I never know".

The bell rang and I walked over the the girls reatroom no oneelse was in there and I was looking in the mirror to fix my hair.The mirror,I saw a black figure.Next thing you know I faint and I'm in a weird build.

This is just a perfect day.....!!!!???

To Be Continued..............