Chapter 14

~Eleanor's Pov~

I close the door behind the four tired girls walking in and they head straight for Louis's huge bed. They defineitly had a good night showing by how tired they were. I helped Louis tuck them in and once they were satisfied we got up and started to walk out when Phoebe said, "Will you sing to us, Lou?"

He nods and goes to sit at the end of the bed. I watch the girls as they eyes glow as Louis sings some kind of lullaby to them. This wasn't the first time I heard him sing but it still didn't sink in that this voice was coming out of him.

I close my eyes as I listen to his angel-like voice. It was music to my ears.

He finishes singing and kisses each of them on the head before walking out to where I was standing. "Were you listening to that?" he asks me.

I smile and nod my head telling him I was. He groans, "You always catch me singing."

"Your good at it." I reassure him.

"Thanks." he murmurs. "Listen, I hope your not mad but some of the lads wanted me to meet up with them."

I hated the thought of being alone but after all Louis had done for me I couldn't not let him go. "No, you should go." I say.

He kisses my cheek with a big grin on his face. "Don't wait up. Love you." he yells before running out the door.

I sigh and make my way over to the telly and sit on the couch. I flip it on and look for something at least a little entertaining.

Before I know it, I start dosing off. I gently rest my head on my arms and drift off.