Chapter 5;The Clues

Wake up....wake up.....
Leave me alone!!! I yell.
DING! DING! DING!
That ends my dream. The alarm clock going off at 3 am. I wake up to a quiet house. None of Claire's morning cartoons. None of mom and dad's morning news. Just me, myself, and 72 hours to find a murderer. I get out of bed and throw on sweatpants and a baggy shirt. I make a messy bun in my hair and walk downstairs. No morning oatmeal. I sigh and fill a cup with orange juice and get some crackers. I grab a knife from the kitchen. I walk to the bathroom and grab rubbing alcohol, peroxide, bandages, and ace wrap. I walk out of the house as the cold air hits my warm face. First, I walk to the park looking around the swing she was on. I spot a drawing. How did I not see that before? The drawing was obviously drawn by a little kid. It's right next to the swing. On the picture there is 2 stick figure people. One is labeled me with Lily in parenthesis. Then another one labeled meany uncle. Meany Uncle....
I wonder who this "meany uncle" is. This could be a clue. At least now I know this little girls name. I realize it's 4 am and I've only found 1 clue. I better put a pep in my step. 71 hours left. I start my venture to find this so called "meany uncle"