»» six ««

why do i update on sundays? how does this have 10k reads?

___________________________

Louis outlines the rim of his cup with the edge of his fingertip, the cold liquid hitting his finger, and his mind focusing on the dark red drink.

Zayn is sitting across him, three empty cups beside Louis' still full one. His earlier thoughts of 'letting go' weren't really there anymore. "What's wrong? Aren't you excited?" Zayn asked.

"I am. I just got a wave of tiredness all of a sudden," Louis lied.

Zayn looked at him suspiciously. "So what's this new job about? For who?"

"Oh, it's just you know, Harry Styles is the photographer and he has some connections," Louis' tongue almost tripped over the words as he tried to say it quickly to get it over with. He couldn't hide the fact that Harry was technically the photographer.

Zayn almost spit his drink. "But, he demands thousands for a lousy shoot, Louis, what the fxck?"

"We worked something out," Louis exclaimed softly.

Zayn was still looking at him oddly. "How much is he charging you?"

Louis didn't reply, instead he pushed Zayn's glass to him, chugged down his own, and muttered, "I'll go get some more,"

Zayn held out his credit card, Louis waved him off, Zayn pressed the card into his hand. "My treat remember?" Zayn told him. Louis smiled in return and walked to the bar.

As always his walk there was deterred by numerous catcalls, all of which referring to things that people wanted to do to his bum. He ignored them all and shouted his order over the music to the worker.

"Hey!" a cheery voice said.

"Bye," Louis answered, without even turning to look at the newcomer.

"Alright, well- you dropped this," the guy said, Louis turned to him. His eyebrow quirked up in confusion.

"What?" Louis asked, looking at the guys hands.

"This," the guy held out a piece of paper with numbers scrawled on it.

Louis laughed loudly, he shook his head, "Not interested mate,"

The guy- who had soft, pretty, Brown eyes (Louis wouldn't admit to that) frowned slightly. "Oh, but-"

Louis shook his head even harder. "I'm not looking for anything- or anyone,"

"Who said I was? I can't want to be friends with a cutie like you?" Brown eyes asked.

"I have enough friends," Louis states. The worker brings him his drinks, Louis grasps the tray in his hands and turns to where Zayn was.

"Need help?"

"I'm fine,"

But, it seems brown eyes just wasn't taking the answer no (or implication of the word no). He took the tray from Louis, Louis lightly scowled and walked to where Zayn was. Brown eyes followed suit.

"I'm Liam,"

"It's still a no," Louis replied.

Liam sighed, but he set the tray on Zayn's table, Zayn looking between the two oddly. Liam looked at Louis, "Alright, mate, I'll see you,"

Zayn gave Louis a pointed look, one. That said, "wtf, Lou, he's fit," Louis stuck his tongue at him.

"I'm Louis," Louis said in defeat. Liam's face lit up. Louis couldn't help but smile at Liam's eagerness.