Broken Glass [niall horan]

Broken Glass

Pieces of his heart could be found scattered throughout the world; he was like a glass bottle, but broken into tiny pieces. Everywhere he went, a piece was left behind but he didn’t mind being broken, because he knew he could be fixed.

His, heart still beat steadily against his chest and he didn’t feel unloved, but he didn’t feel loved either. Love was always something foreign to him, he knew how the movies defined it, and he saw it all around him every day, but he never knew the feeling himself.

He always thought that love would come around and knock at his door, but sometimes love needs to be found and if you don’t go out and look for it, you may miss out on one of life’s greatest feelings.

His trust begins to thin, as people constantly walk in and out of his life—further breaking the pieces into smaller bits.

There is a whole world full of wonderful things; he just needs to look with his heart and not his eyes.

Pieces of her heart had been broken and a stream of guys had attempted to piece it back together but, cracks always outlined the glass, and gradually the temporary happiness fell to pieces—again.

She swore off guys, for good and she fully intended to keep her promise; her tears that stained the glass would be wiped away for good.

Leaving a thin, clear emotionless layer of pressed glass, that was cracked beyond repair. 

Glass; [noun]

A hard, brittle substance, typically transparent or translucent, made by fusing sand with soda, lime, and sometimes other ingredients

His non-exposure to a chemical romance that sparked the greatest feeling known to man, made his heart brittle.

Her pattern with men made her that way she is today; see through, she wanted it this way, if she was translucent no one would see her—no one would break her glass anymore.

Sometimes humans, over complicate the simplest things, so if love does strike will they allow their glass to be thrown under the hammer or will things remain the way they are—an emotionless thin pressed piece of glass.

[a/n]

Okay so this is dedicated to Alexandra Joy, because she is the main girl in the story and I’m going to have so much fun with this. [she also made the beautiful cover]

So if you like this short Pilot, vote and tell me why pleaseee.

Okay so I’ll update this soon, probably this weekend or sooner, who knows since I love it so much already.