Only You

This is a sequel to my last story, 'You Can Come To Me.' I don't own Austin and Ally. Please leave comments/reviews.

*two years later*

Ally's POV-

Can I even begin to explain how good things have been since Austin and I've gotten together? Austin's career skyrocketed, as well as mine. When I finally turned eighteen, Austin bought us a nice apartment to share. I have to say, it's pretty big, enough room for us to be together or time to ourselves and for our love and passion; music.

Honestly, Dez and Trish have been getting along much better since, as well, consedering Austin and I were spending even more time together than before we were dating. The way they look at eachother now a days, I somewhat belive they like eachother, but I'll save that for when I need that most, or when Trish is ready to tell me. I'll let her have her time.

"Ally, baby," I heard Austin call from our bedroom. I sat at the piano, in our small music room, just abou t the size of the practice room at Sonic Boom. "Yeah, Austin?" "C'mere!" I ran to him, thinking something was wrong.

"What is it," I asked, wrinkiling my eyebrows. "Nothing, I missed you." "As sweet as that was, you scared me, I thought something was wrong!" He pouted, "but something is wrong, Alls!" "What Austin?"

I tried playing it cool, but I sorta panicked. "You haven't kissed me," he chucked. "Oh my god. Austin, you're gonna get it!" He tried kissing me, but I turned, causing his lips to meet my cheek instaed of my lips.

I giggled, as he looked at me with a fake frown. He picked me up, my screaming ringig thorugh the bedroom ad he threw me on the chair, and planted one of his soft, sweet kisses on my plump lips. He still left me speechless, to this day. More than two years with this crazy boy. But I loved him dearly. 

"There, you kissed me. Is Austin happy now," I said in a baby voice. He let out a laugh, kissing me once again, but this time more passioniate. It turned even more passioniate by the second.

Austin put his face in the crook of my neck, brushing away my hair as he bit my soft spot, causing me to release a small moan. He bit small love bites on both sides of my neck, making each one deeper.

I tugged at the hem of his shirt. He tossed it off, quickly adding my shirt to the starting pile of clothes on our bedroom floor. As soon as we were undressed, Austin and I were sharing many kisses. "Ready?" Austin asked me, as he lined his growing member with my core. 

This was my first time with Austin, my first time ever. I was ready though, it was Austin. He was my partner, best friend and boyfriend. "Yes Austin. I'm ready."

A/N I don't like getting into the details when writing sex, so there you have it. Please leave comments/reviews!!