Sorry

Ally's POV-

Cuddling up to Austin, I gave him a small kiss on his cheek. I think he likes those the best, I know I do. I felt  a shiver go up my back at the realization that it quite possibly could be my dad. And he can get mad REAL easily. I can't have Austin getting hurt. Not today. 

Slowly, and carefully, I put my hands on my round, 5 month baby. I can't even imagine what it's like to have a baby. I've always ever been the only child, and had one cousin, who'd been older. I hadn't really experienced babies, other than a few babysitting jobs when I was thirteen and fourteen.

"Ally," Austin whispered dully.  I nodded, giving him the go to keep going. "It's your dad," he whispered. My eyes widened, and my anixety rised. "What do we do?" I asked, hesistantly. "Alls, you know the best thing to do would be kindly inviting him in.

I gulped back my skittish behavior. I had to be brave, I had to be brave for my baby.

"He-hello dad, come on in." He walked in, and plopped himself down on the red couch. Austin could see I was tense, so he hepled me to the couch and rubbed my shoulders, calming me down a bit.

"Ally, Austin, I want to say, that I'm sorry for everything. I was being inconsiderate of your feelings, hell, I was being a downright jerk, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, dad." I got up and gave him a hug, probably squeezing him to death with the size of me belly. Austin looked at me, and gave me a smile, full of joy. We were family. 

"I better get going, bye Austin, bye Ally." "Bye, dad." And with that, my life got a lot less stressful.

I wrapped my arms around Austin's neck, settling into the comfort of his neck. 

"Austin, I'm not feeling very well, I'm gonna go lay down," I said to him, putting my hand on my head. My head was hurting and I felt a bit light-headed.

Austin's POV-

"Are you okay?" I asked, worriedly. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Just a bit of a headahce." I nodded, helping her into the bed. "Sleep safe," I whispered, kissing her lips softly. "Promise," she whispered back, before I left the room.

That's when it happened. Two hours later. She'd still been sleeping, so I went to check on her, and her pulse was barely there. I started crying, dialing 911 imeaditaly. 

And minutes later, three men were wheeling Ally into the ambulance, and I drove at a safe pace behind them. I still wondered, why did this happen?