Not rape when I asked for It.

WARNING: There will be plenty of sex,rough sex, yandere, rape, bdsm, whoring, drugs, oh yeah and SEX!!! If you are a Christian or want your eyes to remain pure, DO NOT READ. 😘 All others I hope you enjoy!

Kuru's POV

"Fuck!" The room sat in a dark purple haze, half naked bitches danced all around me, ass and tits bouncing on my lap and in my face as I took deep pulls from the blunt that was perpetually in between my lips. Lazily, I pulled my phone from my pocket and checked my messages, 14 of which was from my girlfriend, Muva. It took me to read the first two messages to realize that she was pissed. That wasn't really a surprise tho. She's always angry at me for whatever reason.
I rolled my eyes and took a pull from my blunt and typed back a message before slipping my phone back into my jeans and a 20 into the thong of this cute slut whose fat ass was currently bouncing and rolling in my lap. My cock was rock hard, dripping pre-cum, and I blew the loud smoke into the girls arched back as I leaned down to give her skin a French kiss. If my bitch wanna get mad over nothing, I'm gone give her sum to be mad about.

Muva's POV

The flat screen t.v hit the concrete with a loud, satisfying 'Crack', and I smiled before stomping my way back into the apartment I shared with my girlfriend , Kuru, who hadn't come home last night, and it was currently 10:36 in the fucking morning. I glared around the living room, looking for something of hers I hadn't already destroyed, finding nothing I tear through my house to our bedroom. Yanking open the closet, I start grabbing her clothes (Expensive Armoni dress shirts, Jordan's, black creased jeans) and ripping them from their hangers, on which I had hung them two days before.

"WHAT THE FUCK??!!!"
Kuru's voice cut through my rage and I almost snarled. Actually I think I did snarl. I walked my ass right out of the room to see her carrying the remains of her Xbox, which I'd attacked with a hammer around 3 AM. She saw me and started to open her mouth to say something, but I wasn't hearing shit she was saying. The dumb bitch cheated on me with some stupid stripper bitch. That's all that mattered to me as I tossed her shit into the trash can and went for the bleach I kept under the sink in the kitchen. She was still talking when I started pouring bleach over her clothes, ruining them.
"Bitch what the fuck are you doing man?? Stop!" Her hands curled around my arm as I flicked on my lighter to set the shit ablaze. It was as if she'd released a animal when I lashed out at her, my fist going at her face and hitting its mark with a sickening but satisfying 'thump'. The bitch fell and I took the chance to give her what she been asking for. In a instant I was on her, throwing punches wildly and yanking at her pretty long black hair. I wanted to fucking kill her.