☯Six☯

Warning: Sex, drugs, and violence will be in this chapter. Read at your own risk!

Muva's POV

Tik-tok-tik-tok
The clock on the night stand ticked off the time that seemed to have stilled in my house hold as I study the carpet in front of me. Little Armoni Jeramih Aigohara, with his huge forest green eyes, was nestled in my arms as I slowly rocked him out of habit, though he was long gone in the throws of sleep. My mind was completely blank, like it'd been bleached and all my good memories and bad, along with all my common sense, had been stripped of their substance and left completely void of meaning.
I should be packing and getting ready to leave.
I blinked and glanced around the room, listening to baby snores from Aurora, who was curled in Kuru and my's bed, and Armoni, as well as the subtle creak of the ceiling fan.
It's hot as hell in here.
Just as I was considering turning on the AC, the clicking of turning locks made my head snap up towards the door, just to see my wife opening the door.
Shit.
My eyes immediately found the floor and I stood, ready to make a beeline for the bedroom, anything to keep from weathering the storm that had been growing between Kuru and I.
But her voice stopped me in my tracks.
"Sit."
It was as if my knees were buckling, and they gave out under my weight and I plopped right back down onto the couch, Armoni's measly nine pound body bumping against my chest. He gave a tiny groan in protest and I rubbed his back reassuringly. Kuru's black timberlands stepped slowly and quietly into my field of vision before I felt a hand cup my chin and tilt my face upwards. My brown orbs met Kuru's dark depths and she asked one simple question.

"Who?"

▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫

Kuru's POV

That dirty lil hoe gone learn today.

My hands were clenched in painful fists, or should I say, what should've been painful fists if I hadn't had a shit load of adrenaline and pure rage coursing through my veins. My black timberlands matched the sleek black steel of my Glock as I made my way into my 'little sister's' house, not even bothering to knock as I barged into her living room. The girl was too busy playing COD to even noticed me as I raised my gun above my head and brought it crashing down on her head in one brutal swing. The sickening crack of metal on bone echoed through out the room as blood splattered the white carpet and Kira slumped to the floor, unconscious.
Rage made me see red and when I saw that she wasn't getting up it only made my anger that much more potent. With a roar I began stomping on the unconscious younger girl, blood staining the black suede of my boots with tiny droplets.
Ten minutes passed before I stopped long enough to think and by then Kira had sustained several bad injuries, broken bone visible in a few areas on her body. I didn't give a shit though, the dirty bitch deserved it.
My lip curled and I spat on her crumpled form before leaving, slamming the door behind me.

Now it's Muva's turn.

Anddddd that's a wrap! Thank you to everyone who supports me through writing this! I love y'all!

Read.
Comment.
Vote.
Share!