Adam's Request

Ross P.O.V.
School is almost over and all I can think about is Adam. He wanted to know more about me. Does he like me the way I like him, or was he just being friendly? Adam is so kawaii. I wonder if he wants me to be his hot anime waifu. The bell rings and I jump out of my desk and I jog out of the classroom and into the crowded hallway. I go to my locker and put in the combination. I grab my backpack and start heading toward the front of the school to leave.
All of a sudden, Adam comes up behind me.
"Hey Ross how was your first day?" He asks.
"It was pretty great actually. I wasn't expecting to make a friend." I respond. I wasn't expecting to make any friends for at least two weeks, but here I am part of a whole friend group on the first day.
"So you said that your house is within walking distance from here right?"
"U-uh... Yeah it is. Why?" I say, putting my hands in my pockets.
"Well, this might sound weird but my parents usually aren't home until around six and I have nothing to do until then. Could I come over?"
I can't believe what I just heard. Maybe... Maybe he does like me. My hands start sweating and my heart feels like it's about to pound out of my chest.
"A-are you okay?" Asks Adam, worriedly.
"Yeah I'm fine, sorry for that. You can come over. It's just... I wasn't expecting you to ask that."
"I'm sorry, I don't have to come over if you're not comfortable with it."
I take my hands out of my pockets "No, no, no, no I am completely comfortable with you coming over."
"Alright then. Lead the way." Adam says smiling. I can't believe Adam is coming over to my house.
He follows me through the hallways toward the front of the school. It's kind of funny actually, this morning we were doing the opposite. I open the door for him the way he did for me and we leave the school. We don't talk that much on the way to my house, just about which way it is.
"Well we're here." I say, stopping in front of my house.
Adam looks at it and smiles, "Cool. Let's go inside."