The New Boy

She's on the cheer squad along with Qudira, Jordan, and of course me. She's lately been trying too take my spot as captain, but that's not gonna happen anytime soon. While she's at the table she looks at me and says "wow you really know how to go for what you want. Even though you didn't succeed." I just looked at her for some reason she intimidated me cause I was getting real uncomfortable. Jordan was sitting next to me, and whispers in my ear "don't even worry about what she said she's only doing it to get under your skin." I told her " of course I knew that, but all that's running through my head right now is what could Dominick possibly be thinking." She said "you shouldn't worry about that cause he said what he said, and on top of that he's your best friend so he's there with you through thick or thin no matter what." I mean I guess she told me some good advice, but as the day went on I just still couldn't believe how stupid I was to even make a move like that. It was practice time so the cheerleaders gathered in the gym, but I didn't stay I went with the basketball team because Dominick who happens to be the captain ask me if I could help him since I'm athletic. As left I told Jordan the co captain that she's in charge for the rest of the day. To be honest I'm glade I went down there cause while Dominick was telling the team how they will have a great season a boy comes through the door. I thought he was lost so I simply asked "can I help you?"  He said "this is the basketball ball team right?".  Then Dominick came out of nowhere, and said "Taneal this is Kyle he's a transfer from Florida and one of our newest players." I won't lie Kyle really cute with his blonde hair, blue eyes, his veins popping out his arms it was like my fantasy come true.
I couldn't possibly have a crush on the new boy cause I was still into my best friend. Ugh only if he had felt the same way. Anyways Kyle introduced himself told us how he was from Florida with a brother and a single mother.
Dominick and the other boys welcomed him Dominick told him that if he needs anything he could ask me, but I wished he hadn't did that because I could come off a little strong when I'm around a cute boy I just met lol. Lucky for me I didn't have a chance to get to talk to him the bell had rung.
I went to my locker to get my math book that's when Kyle came out of nowhere and said "hey" I was stunned kind of speechless. To be honest if u were standing that close to him you would have no choice but to look into those beautiful blue eyes. I know I might seem crazy but its true after a minute I said hello welcome to Pada High I hope you like it . I couldn't be near him anymore because I started shaking all over so I rolled my eyes and said I have better things to do
than stand here and waste my time on this whatever it is and left.
When I got to class I sat down and couldn't believe I just did that.