mrs. grier.

your pov.

nash and i aren't working out. he's always out. he's never home anymore. he's always touring, which i don't mind, because i was once his fan. but he's always out with the boys when he's finally home. it makes me feel annoying. but he's my husband. i don't want to lose him.

it's always two am in the morning, friday night. he's gone again. and here i am, in our bed looking at the ceiling trying to sleep. i turned to my side and sighed. why isn't he ever home? it's affecting me. i heard the front door open, i immediately closed my eyes, and faked to be asleep. i felt nash get in the bed.

he took off his shoes and started charging his phone. he got under the covers. i felt his warm body closer. he wrapped his right arm around my waist, as his head rested on my shoulder. i could smell the alcohol in his breath. i sighed quietly and fell asleep.

the next morning, i woke up and brushed my teeths. i walked downstairs and groaned. i had a huge headache. these headaches has been going on since weeks ago. i sighed and sat down. i heard foot steps walking down the stairs. i scratched my head softly, looking at my husband, sitting next to me.

"morning. you alright?" he asked as he placed his arm around my shoulders. i leaned into him and shook my head gently.

"headache." i sighed and placed my head on his chest. he kissed my head and looked down at me.

"again? baby, you have to check that out. those pills aren't helping." he said softly, as i nodded. he was right. but i was surprised he was even home.

"you don't have work today?" i asked softly, looking up at him. his gorgeous face glared at me as i kissed his jawline. a smile came across his lips, making me happy inside.

"yeah. but i just want to eat breakfast with you." he said softly. i smiled widely, sitting up. his comment made me so happy, he was finally realizing how much i needed him.

"alright, then let me cook something for us." i stood up and walked towards the kitchen. he walked behind me. he sat in the counter as i made some pancakes for us.

"i have to plan out some dates this week. for south america." he smiled. i looked at him and smiled. i was proud of him.

"im glad. im super proud of you." i said, smiling. he pecked my lips quickly smiling. i felt tired for an instant, but totally ignored it. nash went up to take his shower, as i cooked his pancakes.

"nash! breakfast's ready!" i yelled gently, placing the plate in the table, along with his coffee. he walked downstairs and sat down, smiling. he ate his pancakes quickly.

"alright, gotta run. thanks baby." he pecked my lips and hugged my body tightly. i smiled and fixed his hair. i love him so much. once he was gone, i took a bath.

i haven't eaten in one day. i have no appetite at all. and i've had fevers. i got dressed and grabbed my keys. I was going to the doctor. i walked downstairs and grabbed my purse. i walked outside to my car, thinking about my marriage and husband. i got in the car and drove to the doctor.

it took hours for them to call me in. i walked in and sat in a chair infront of the desk. the doctor smiled, happy to see me again.

"hello, mrs. grier. what's the purpose of your visit?" she asked, closing the door. i sighed softly and looked at her.

"there is something happening to me. i have fevers and headaches all the time. i don't have appetite anymore. and i sweat like a maniac." i said, worriedly. she nibbled her lip and sighed.

"have you been losing weight?" she asked, looking at me. i have. even nash noticed it. i nodded. "okay, mrs. grier, we're going to do some tests today. and we'll call you when we get the results."

i did all the tests and paid for my visit. i drove home and laid in my bed. i was worried for my health. i saw nash walk straight the door to the bed.

"baby, did you went to the doctor?" he asked, looking at me. he sat next to me. i sat up in my elbows and nodded.

"i did some tests and they took some of my blood. they'll call me." I said softly. i yawned and looked at him. "babe, cuddle me." i whined. he laughed and nodded.

weeks later, i was in my couch. i felt my phone vibrate in my pockets. i grabbed my phone and looked at the name. 'doctor' it said. i quickly picked up.

"hello, mrs. grier?" she asked, in the other line. i nodded and sat straight.

"yes?" i said, looking at the door. waiting for her to respond.

"could you come tomorrow to my office? there are some things i'd like to show you." she said, instantly making me nervous. i nodded and cleared my throat.

"of course. i'll be there." i hung up and looked around, wondering what was going on.