Just A Filler

CARTER'S POV

"Carter! Finally your ho-" Louis stopped. "Why do you have a slap Mark on your cheek?" He asked, worriedly. "I uh tripped" I said. That was awful, God I hope he believed that. "...You tripped and just happened to land on someone's hand?" He asked. "Yep! Now gotta go get ready for work!" I said, scampering to my bedroom. "Not so fast" Louis said, grabbing my arm. "Who did that?" He asked. "Nobody. It's fine" I lied. "C'mon, just tell me." He pleaded. I sighed, knowing he wouldn't let me go until I tell him.

"OkOk. Remember when those guys egged the house? I started. "And then you chased them down the street?" I said. "Yeeah?" He asked. "Well, I may or may not have dyed his soccer uniform pink to get back at him." I said, nervously laughing. "Soo what does that have to do with it?" He asked. "Well, he was angry so he hit me, BUT it's all good because I kicked his knee" I said. "All good? He can't just go around hitting women! Especially when he deserved what he got! Where does he live? I'm gonna kick his ass!" Louis said, pounding his fist into his other hand. "Ook calm down there.." I said, grabbing his fist. "No, I'm not calming down! He's gonna face the wrath of Louis Tomlinson!" He yelled.

I giggled. "What? This isn't funny! I'm supposed to be scary!" He whined. "I know, but your just so adorable. Like..hmm..You make me wanna pinch your cheeks!" I grinned. "Wow, I'm trying to be serious" He teased. "Okok continue?" I said, smiling. "No, if no one's gonna take me seriously. I can't work with you people!" He said. "Aww c'mon" I whined. He put his hand up. "Talk to the hand" he said. I laughed. Harry walked out. "Vas Happenin?" Harry said. "Wooah.." Harry looked at my face. "How'd you get that slap mark? Did you trip..?" He said. I facepalmed. "Nah, I'm kidding" He laughed. "But who did that?" He asked curiously.

"Andrew.." I said. "Ha! Your kidding?" He said, dumbfounded. "No.." I said. "I dyed his clothes pink" I added. He laughed. "Yeah...Well gonna get ready for work" I tried to push past him. "Wait wait wait..He slapped you?" Harry said seriously. "Um yeah" I said. "What else did he do" His face was now deadly serious. His face looked like a mix between a murder face and rape face.

"Um he just uh said a few mean words.." I said. "Okay" He said. I blinked. Okkay then. I rushed into my room and changed into shorts and a white t-shirt.I grabbed my purse and my car keys. "Cya guy's.." I waved to the boys on the couch.

I got to work and I grabbed my apron. I tied it behind my back. "Hey, where have you been?" Jack said, walking in from the back room. "Oh I was uh sick." I lied. I didn't want him to know I'd been skipping work because of Harry and all that stuff that happened. "Oh, what did you have?" He asked. "Umm...a fever?" I said, pretending to cough. I'm never going to be an actress when I'm older. He laughed. "Okaay, well start getting back to work" He said.

I started getting back into my routine. I started shaping cookie dough when I felt a sting on my butt. I spun around. Jack was grinning and spinning a towel in his hand. "I thought you told me to work not play?" I said, acting stern. "Yeah, but then I saw your butt and I had a towel in my hand so" He grinned. "Oh, why were you looking at my butt?" I laughed. "Uhh.." His grin left.

I giggled and grabbed a towel behind me. "Well. It's on now" I said in a deadly tone. He laughed and spun the towel. I quickly whipped the towel at his leg. He jumped away. "Almost got me there" He pointed a finger. He jumped at me and grabbed the towel, taking it. "What are you gonna do without a weapon?" He smirked. I reached behind my back, desperately. I found what I thought was frosting. I dipped my finger in it and smeared it on his cheek. He looked at me with wide eyes. He fell onto his knees, over dramatically. "I-ive been shot.." He joked. I rolled my eyes, grinning.

"Carter?" He said in a fake raspy voice. "Yes?" I said, worriedly. "I have some..last words." He fake coughed. "You..." He coughed. He held his chest. "Suck..at baking." He said and closed his eyes, with his tongue sticking out. We laughed. He wiped the frosting off his face and smeared it on mine. My mouth formed an 'o'. I grabbed a bowl of chocolate chips and chucked a handful at him. "Ow..Ow. never thought I'd die by being pelted with chocolate chips" He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and went over to the sink. I started washing away the frosting on my cheek. I looked down at my hands and saw foundation on my hands. Shit shit shit. I looked in the mirror and saw the make-up was rubbed away. Fucking great. I guess I'll have to deal with the endless amount of questions pouring on me from Jack. "I gotta do some paperwork in the backroom, just uh..work out here" Jack said, jogging to the back.

Well, I guess I got some time to spare. "Uh, hi can I get a dozen chocolate chip cookies?" I heard a familiar deep voice. I spun around to see the tall, brunette.

A/N

I ended it here, because something's gonna happen in the next chapter and I wanted to leave it like this >:D Comment, vote, both? Tell me whatchu think

~Byeez. Valerie