Flirt. Another surprise seriously?

CARTERS POV

It's been 23 days and 3 hours since Harry first asked me out. EVERYONE WHO BET THAT I WOULDN'T GET THE GUY, PAY UP NOW. And yes I have been keeping track of the days. Shut up, don't hate.

Our relationship hasn't been super 'exciting' I guess. Like yea we've had a few (By a few I mean a lot) make out sessions. I mean c'mon who could resist these lips. He hasn't really taken me out on a real date yet so maybe he's just a little nervous.

"Hey babe" Harry said grinning, his dimples popping out, as he flopped down on the couch beside me. Literally I think we spend half the book on this couch. He put his arm around me and kissed my temple. I giggled lightly.

"What do you wanna do today?" He questioned. "I was thinking we could maybe go out on a date? Like the movies or too dinner...or ya know. anything." I responded.

"C'mon we're already dating isn't that enough?" He said. I looked at him and frowned. "Harry, because we're dating now its different. You actually have to be my boyfriend not just some guy I hang out with" I said, seriously.

"Alright, Alright, so what do you wanna do specifically?" He asked. I named off several things I wanted to do and it was either 'Nah' or 'Nada' from him. This boy was so stubborn.

"Harry. you actually have to pick something" I rolled my eyes. "Nothing's interesting to me, not my fault!" He exclaimed, putting his hands up. "Oh, whatever" I chuckled.

I looked up at the clock. "Oh fuck, I gotta get ready for work" I jumped up and ran towards my room. After putting on my apron and T-shirt I jogged into the kitchen. Grabbing an apple from the fridge.

I turned around and saw Harry staring at me, a little gleam in his eyes. "Harry, you're staring" I giggled. He shook his head. "Huh? What" He said. "Oh, sorry I was daydreaming" He shrugged. I put my hand on my hip. "And what exactly were you daydreaming of?" I bit into my apple and raised my eyebrow at him.

"Uh, unicorns" He responded blankly. I actually laughed at that one. "Yea, riiight" I rolled my eyes and headed towards the door. "Wait, Carter!" Harry yelled. I jumped and looked at him. "Geez, what?" I furrowed my eyebrows. He literally made the most adorable puppy dog face, my insides are melting. "You forgot to give me a kiss on the cheek" He pouted.

I groaned and walked over to him. I stood on my tiptoes to kiss him on the cheek. At the very last second he turned his head sharply so our lips collided.

"Harry!" I gasped, swatting him on the arm. He laughed, holding his stomach. "I will punish you for that" I narrowed my eyes at him, but laughing a little. "Oh, really?" He stepped closer, so we were chest to chest (or more like boobs to stomach since he was so fucking tall).

I glared up at him and he smirked down at me. He leaned forward so his lips were near my ear. "How exactly are you gonna punish me?" He whispered in his rumbling deep voice. I shivered as he spoke. He stood up straight with his little devious smirk on his face. He brushed my bangs behind my ear and I could tell he was just about to kiss me. Haha sike. I ran for the door yelling " Cya Harry". I turned around just as I was opening the door. Haha, he looked mad. "Paybacks a bitch" I laughed.

As I started up the car I laughed again from seeing him all bothered when I left him standing there. That boy really knows how to make your ovaries like fucking explode. (omg that sounds horrible. I'm still a virgin guys no worries) I nearly fell over when he whispered in my ear. Damn, I didn't even know he had a dirty part of his brain.

I need to stop thinking about Harry in all of his hotness. I need to get to work.

HARRY'S POV

Ugh, I wish she hadn't had to go to work. I mean when she said 'punish' somethin just clicked in my brain and I got all flirtatious. Damn, I was a tease. Okay, so I have another surprise for Carter. Yea I know I'm the master of surprises. You guys still can't know though because her reaction will be PRICELESS. Ooh, this is gonna be fun. Ugh, where the hells Louis I need his help. Anyways, cya when she gets home from work.

A/N

Kind of a weird ending, Harry's talking to his fans *-* so cute.

oh and btw HARTER HARTER HARTER WHATS GOING ON WITH THIS CUTENESS. HAARTEER. Anyways so yea I took like 2 months but I gotta handle 4 books and I'm SORRY OKA? So the surprise will be Mcsnorable. Harry and Carter are so flirtatious in like an awkward funny way. ok I WILL update in a week I PROMISSSEEE. Cya then

Comment & Vote plez

~MEEE