• C h a p t e r 1•

Hi, my name is Pipper Juliet Rowland, yes Rowland as in Hunter and Brandon Rowland and the rest of the Rowland family, I'm 14 years like my supposedly twin brother, but my birthday is coming soon so that doesn't really matter. I have hazel eyes which are more of a greenish blue with a dash of brown and long light brown hair. But enough about what I look like. Whats important here is that my brothers don't know that I exist.. at least not yet that is. And that would be because I was kidnapped from the hospital the night of the day I was born. How do I know this? Because the people who I thought were my parents my whole life just told me. And man does it hurt to get your whole life flipped around so quickly.

        •Pipper's P.O.V•

       I honestly can't believe this. So my whole life I've just been lied to? These people who I called mom and dad aren't even my actual parents. They're my kidnappers, I can't be here anymore I have to leave... No I am leaving! I can't stay here, I don't think I could ever trust them again.. Let's plan this out first. All I really need to bring is some food and drinks... mainly water right? And I'm good, I'm not bringing clothes or anything else that I got here because it's all just built off of lies anyways. If I bring my phone or anything else like that they'll figure out how to track me down and just find me. And where is a 14 year old girl like me gonna go you might ask? To find my real family, I heard that they live in Phenix, Arizona  and that's only like 5 hours away if I were to walk there, so if I take a bus or something it'll only be like what 2 hours? I need to stop thinking so much about how long this is going to take and just start packing already so I can leave.
       I yanked my suitcase out from under my bed, throwing it on-top of it. I gathered whatever snacks I had laying around my room along with a few bottles of water and tossed it into the suitcase. Taking one last final look around the room as I zipped it up, I sighed and bit down on my bottom lip. It hurts.. so many memories made not just in this room but with this 'family'. God why am I sulking so much about this, I'm not supposed to be here. I have to leave now otherwise I'm afraid I'm not going to, I've got to let this fake life of mine go, the sooner the better. And with that I opened my window, knocking the screen off and throwing the suitcase out. It's only the first story of the house so it's not terrible. If not the window, I surely would've been caught sneaking out.. is it even really sneaking out? Ugh get over yourself Pipper, GO ALREADY. I climbed  my way out of the window, picked up the suitcase and started my new adventure.

~*Skips walk  and bus ride*~

   I walked around Phenix until I got to the street I was looking for, I started walking down it looking at the addresses. I found the house that I was looking for and walked up the drive way and onto the little pathway to the door. Well here goes nothing, I sighed taking in a deep breath. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. It took a moment before I heard some yelling "I GOT IT MOM ITS PROBABLY MY GIRLFRIEND!" I heard running down what I assumed was stairs and another yell but this time it was a women's "HUNTER YOU DONT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" I laughed quietly at the commotion I was hearing from inside and then the door swung opened. I looked up to see a guy around my age with the same eye color and hair color as me.. Actually he looks almost exactly like me just if I were a guy if I'm being honest. "Hey man com... " he started. "Umm I'm sorry Uhhh... Can I help you?" He asked
"Uhhh.. Yeah is Christine Rowland here?" I asked him. I stood there fidgeting with my thumbs, now my anxiety chooses to kick in huh.
"Uh.. Yeah, one sec." He turned around and yelled towards upstairs "MOM SOMEONE'S HERE FOR YOU!". Another scream came back from a woman running down the stairs " Coming, Hunter!" She pushed the kid who I'm guessing is Hunter out of the way. "Hey sweetie how can I help you?" She asked sweetly.
"I'm sorry but.. Are you Christine Rowland?" I asked her.
"That would be me, what's your name sweetie ?" She said.
"Pipper.., Pipper Juliet Rowland.." I said on the brink of tears. I didn't think I was going to get so emotional about this. The woman looked as if she was about to cry and she pulled me in for a very tight hug.
"Oh my god you're alive." She cried. "My baby girl is still alive!" Two more boys ran downstairs to see what was going in one looked around 7 or 9 and the other looked about a year younger than me. Hunter and them all exchanged confused looks with each other before asking in unison "Mom who's this?!"

------------------£-----------------

     Hey ya'll! It's been a few years hasn't it? -definitely more than a few Kaitlyn what are you talking about. - I'm just here fixing up a bit of this poorly written fanfic that I wrote oh so long ago. I know nobody probably even reads this anymore but hey, what the heck. Might as well make it just a little better than it was before. I hope some of you come back to reread the changes, and if you're a new reader; hi! Thank you for reading... but this story sucks so don't read it haha!

       ~ K