Matsuoka Rin x Reader (PART 1) First Love

You joint the Iwatobi swimming club with your twin brother, Haruka Nanase. You had the similar characteristic as your brother and hated smiling to anyone even with Makoto. The only one who always see your smile is Haruka. 

Until Rin joint the club and took the same class at Iwatobi elementary school with you. His cheerfulness slightly changed your world. The more you closed to Rin the more you absorbed his cheerfulness. 

Every time he smiled, it made your heart doki-doki and finally you felt like Rin is the one who you want to smiling at. You knew that Rin feel the same way to you. 

And that they had come. Rin told everyone that he decided to go to Australia...

Now there were only you and Rin under the sakura tree next to the school swimming pool.

"Sorry that I didn't let you know earlier." said Rin.

"What will happen after this?" "Will we see each other again?"

"When will you come back?" Tons of questions rose up into your mind and your heart felt hurt. 

"I don't know" Rin didn't answer your questions 

Tears slightly filled your eyes. When he saw that you were about to cry, Rin came to you closer and kissed on your lips.

Then he shed your tears.

"But I will keep contact you, I promise" "Of cause, I will come back to see you" 

Rin tried to comfort you by making you a promise. 

You stopped crying by a surprise of his kiss. However, his kindness made your heart getting warmer.  

Yes, at lease he promised me that we will see each other again.

"I will wait for you, Rin"  

- END (PART 1)-