Chapter 2 Mariennette/Ladybug

Mariennette's/Ladybug's POV
Mariennette thought about alot since the volpina incident and mostly about Chat Noir. She was worried that something was bothering him, even though he is her annoying flirtatious partner she cared about him.

Mariennette: hey Tikki did Chat seem a bit off to you...

Tikki: what do you mean?

Mariennette: I don't know I'm just worried that something might be wrong and I just want to help...

Tikki: ooooo does someone have a crush on Chat Noir?

Mariennette: NO its just he's my partner so I care...*she blushes*

Tikki just laughed at Mariennette's blush but believed her. What Tikki didn't know was that recently Mariennette has developed feelings for her kitty but she didn't tell him because she loved Adrien (CLUELESS!!!) For now she would keep it a secret maybe it was just a temporary thing? Mariennette was interrupted by Tikki.

Tikki: Mariennette! Its time for patrol with Chat.

Mariennette: oh your right I'm gonna be late! Tikki transform!
*she turned into ladybug*

Mariennette meets Chat Noir at the Eiffel tower where they usually meet.

Chat: hello my lady.

Ladybug: hey kitty sorry for being late.

Chat: no worries I had time to think.(about her❤)

Ladybug: OK so let's go-

Chat: wait I want to tell you something.....

AN- So that was it I left you on a cliffhanger because I want to think about how to do the reveal I promise I will update soon! -Miahuski😊