Love Killer

3rd Person POV
When Adrien and Mari got to class everyone heard about what happened outside (I wonder who told them😐) so everyone just stared at them until the teacher interupted returning to her lesson.

About halfway through class there was a giant crash coming from outside."Miss can i use the bathroom?" Mari said with Adrien following by saying "Me too Miss please". "Ok but hurry you two" and with that they were off. They both transformed and headed outside to see where the crash came from.

Adrien/Chat's POV
It was our first time seeing eachother transform and it was majestic. Mari looked alot like a magical girl...(Adrien's inner fan girl) I was snapped back into reality by M'lady calling my name "Chat i found the akuma victim, hurry up!" and right at that moment i saw my bugaboo, My Princess, get shot by one of Amour Tueur's heart breaking lasers....

Mari/Ladybug's POV
After i told Chat that i found Amour Tueur or whatever she's called i ran towards her, that was a giant mistake. Next thing i knew i got shot through the chest by some laser and everyrhing went dark...

3rd Person POV
When ladybug regained her senses she was different. She didnt get up, or fight, she just stood there... Screaming from the pain as images of all her loved ones dying before her eyes, but there was one that stood out... Chat... Adrien, her boyfriend. And all she heard him say was "This is all your fault." While ladybug was seeing thise images Chat grew very worried and very VERY angry. He charged for Amour Tueur not caring what would happen. He had to save his lady... He had to save her...

Hey guys! So i felt bad that i havent updated this in a while so i made this chapter. I know it stinks but i still hope you enjoyed. If you want more tell me in the comments. Also dont forget to enter my contest for being a character in my story Deppresed that would be awesome. Luv ya readers!
~Miahuski