Chapter 5

PLAYING CUPID WITH THE DEVIL

CHAPTER FIVE

(ASHLEY PAPPY’S POV)

The damn Mexican was in my mind all day long and I couldn't shake it off ' Gabriella Valentino ' who the hell was she? I went through her file, she's a straight A student, she is good in gymnastics, don't have a bad record, she's the perfect student.

I don't know why I was worried about her, I'm everything she is and better, I flipped my hair as I got out my chair heading to my next class, Geometry.

"what's wrong, Poppy?" Alex asked as I sat next to him.

"nothing, just headache and my hatred for kittens" I replied.

"I didn't know you were allergic to cats" he said, thinking about it, I have never had any animals as pets, so he wouldn't know if I was allergic or not, I shook my head and concentrated on the class.

"you seem distant, Trouble" Sean said as I stepped outside my Geometry class.

"stay away from me, the guy whose surname is the colour between white and black" I said I walked over to my locker.

"today is Tuesday, trouble. We are meant to be together" he said wiggling his brows.

"get off your high horse, it's too early for the bullshit" I replied as I removed my biology note for my next class.

"I have biology too, I'd walk you" he replied.

"do as you wish, Grey" I replied as I walked quickly to class, as I got in, I saw Alex sitting next to Gabriella, I hissed at the sight.

"you don't wanna be the antagonist to this new blossoming love, trouble. They always end up being hated" Sean advised.

"I'm no antagonist, I will have what is mine" I replied as I walked in front of Alex and Gabriella.

"hello Gabriella" I said like as if I was saying hello shit. "I'm Ashley Poppy, I'm the school's student president, I read your file" 

"why would you do that?" Alex asked

"oh I didn't see you there" I replied giving him a quick kiss on his lips, long enough to prove my territory "l did that because I'm the school's student president and I see you were a gymnast in your previous school"

"that's pretty much all they had close to cheerleadering, I had to keep fit" she replied.

"well you did keep fit and I think you should try out, normally I don't do this but you're an exception" I replied.

"I think I am good, but I will tryout but I doubt I'd make it, you guys are the best" she replied, thank goodness she knows.

"I'd be there to cheer you on, Kitty" Alex said.

"stop talking to me and I'm not kitten and Ashley, I'd see you at tryouts" she said standing up and taking an empty seat in front of the class

"don't you dare" I told Alex as he was about to follow her.

"she's just a friend, Poppy" he said and sat down next to me.