Itchy Pants Powder Super Glue.. Pranks Gone Wrong[19]

Now

-Amalthea's POV-

Finally, after five days, the doctors made the decision to release me below one condition-to be more careful.

Easy for them to say it. I should help the boys, not they. Of course, I won't listen them and will continue to fight with the other creatures to help Sam and Dean. I don't have any intention to stop.

"Boys, I told you already-I'm good. You have nothing to worry about." I muttered.

They were asking me the way back to the motel if I was alright, how I was feeling and etc

They were asking me the way back to the motel if I was alright, how I was feeling and etc. Always the same question, structured by another way. I respect them, but it's little irritating their endlessly anxiety. All I needed was a sleep. It was night and I wanted to take a bit rest.

"As you say, Pony." Dean called me once again with this foolish nickname.

"Please, stop calling me 'Pony'." At the most calm way, I told him.

"Eh, Pony--.."

Thank Father, Sam returned from the bathroom, wearing his pajama. "Dean.." Going to the bed, Sam didn't ceased to scratch his legs.

"What's up with your legs?" Dean was looking at him amusingly.

Deano has something in mind. I know this look on his face.

....don't tell me it's a prank. This is going to last forever if they continue to make jokes to one another.

I go to Dean and took the glass with alchohol from his hands.

"No more whiskey for today." He look me desperately. "You're already drunk."

Gosh and how he smelled..

I feel pity for him. This Winchester drinked so much that couldn't forget the taste of alchohol.

"I'm feeling like I have millions of ants on my legs. They itch me hell of a lot." Sam complained, still doesn't removing his hands from his legs.