Chapter Six

Derek

Derek has been following the scent for hours now, and found himself at another dead end. Unable to remember the familiar scent and who it was, he went to an old family friend.

Arriving at the clinic he was about to open the door when his hearing picking up on Deaton talking to someone on the phone.

Hearing him mention Porphyria, bloodsuckers, vampires, The Disease, attackings, and other similar things.

Derek backed away in shock. There was a vampire clan, The Credo clan, they used to be at war with the hales.

Flashback

Talia stood staring out the window stressed and panicked as her husband paced back and forth and her brother was shouting at Talia.

"What about the kids Talia!? We can go to war with VAMPIRES with the children to think of. Not only the werewolf kids but the humans as well! My daughter, your son and girls, Mikels son! Try and think of a plan oh so brilliant plan alpha!"

Peter yelled as Talia snapped which was rare. "I know Peter! Your oldest has been taken from you! Your worried about Lilian and Harriet, Jason, Jake, and everyone else as am I! I am terrified for Cora, Derek, and Laura! I'm sorry but they won't stop Peter!" She snapped and Mitch, her husband, comforted her.

Derek was watching the whole time and since they were so angry they didn't catch his scent.

Derek frowned and went back to his room opening the window and went to sit on the roof.

'A war is coming? And some of us might not make it..'

Derek stared at the sky thinking about his family and at this point in time he was 16, three years before the hale fire.

Flashback end

Derek growled lowly and stalked away running from the clinic on all fours, hiding his scent he stood and walked to a meadow where he saw the alpha, three betas, and the Argent.

He watched them train before noting that Stiles wasn't there, keeping quiet he snuck out of their training zone and went back to the roads.

After searching, he found the house with the strong amazing scent was emitting from. He jumped up on a tree limb close to his window and looked inside. He saw the human searching the internet for what looked like Vampires and related werewolf facts. Derek stayed watching, fascinated by everything he did, his small twitches, worried glances, the bounce of his leg, the way he had a pencil behind both ears and one in each hand to write information.

He smiled to himself, but quickly dropped it when he stood and headed for his window. Derek panicking jumped further up in the tree then on the roof, didn't help the fact that's where Stiles was going.

Searching the roof to hide or a close enough tree so he wouldn't have to jump off, Derek was startled out of his thought when a loud scream and thump sounded behind him.

Spinning around he saw Stiles was standing or rather now sitting of the flat part of the roof staring at his teacher in shock. "M-Mr. Hale!? What are you...doing on my roof?!" He half shouted. Derek poker faced unable to think, not realizing at first his eyes changed to a brilliant red when the scent of fear, mate, and confusion hit his nose, he turned his head.

Playing dumb the teen boy asked, "Your eyes...wha-what the hell are you!?" He was pretty convincing, but Derek knew better.

"You already know what I am Mr.Stilinski." Derek said smirking slightly.

Hey guys

So...sorry for the wait, I've been busy with bringing my grades up sorry it's short and any mistakes

Anyway I'm thinking of calling you guys something, any ideas? Leave it in the comments!!!

And also I'm making multiple other books such as

Sterek
Steter
Sciles
And a secret one ;)

Love you guys

Vote! Comment! Eat a banana! But not sexually! Ship Sterek!

and for odins sake! LOVE DYALN O'BRIEN AND HAVE A GOOD DAY!

*salutes*

See ya later!!!