Ouran High school Host club, Nabari no Ou, and Vocaloid3

Tamaki Suoh, Miharu Rokujo, and Hatsune Miku are all together for some reason.

       "Welcome to this anime meeting, sponsored by moi," Tamaki says in a loud voice as he stretches out his arm as if he is greeting ladies at school (like the image above).

       "Yeah, yeah, whatever," Miharu mutters as he looks towards the window.

       "Why are we even Here?" Miku asks as she looks at both of them.

       Both Miharu and Tamaki look at her in unison.

       "Flying squirrels," he states in a monotone voice.

       Tamaki, on the other hand, responds by saying," Obviously because I'm the most fabulous here so of course I know...." The air around him sparkled as he talked.

       Miku cut him off as she says,"Excuse me? I have the higher fan base, so I'm more fabulous than you." She states this to Tamaki as she poses dramatically.

       Miharu rolled his eyes as he herd this and looks out the window and mutters,"Hey look, a butterfly..."

       Tamaki looked shocked at what Miku said and says,"What? All the ladies love me because my charms work so well." He says this as he also, strikes a pose.

       Miku looks at him and says,"Everybody loves me, You're nothing without your so called 'charms'"

       Tamaki does a hair flip as he says,"Nope! I'm more fabulous than you anyway."

       Miku slammed her hands on the table in front of her as she says,"No, I am so much more fabulous than you."

       "No, ME," said Tamaki as he stares at her.

       Miharu sighed as he watched the butterfly he was watching fly away . He sighs and says,"Oh the butterfly flew away," he pulled out his book,"Maybe I'll do some of this zen concentration stuff..."

       As Miharu read his book, Tamaki and Miku kept arguing, occasionally posing and slamming their hands on the table. Eventually, Miharu looks at the time and looks at the other two.

       "Hey," he said to them before they could say another word.

       "WHAT?"They asked sounding annoyed at him, and in unison.

       "Times up. Also, I need to get benito flakes." He says as he pointed to a wall clock nearby.

       They both looked, just realizing that they had been arguing for the last 7 hours. Tamaki whipped his head towards Miku and says,"We will settle this latter.'"

       "Okay," Miku said,"See you next meeting. On Wednesday then."