Cry Baby

Mother

The pain was unbearable
My lower region hurt like hell.

"Ahhhhhhhh" I screamed

"Come on, Mrs. Martinez. Push"

I gave another push

"Ahhhh, fuck!" I screamed

"Waaaa" the baby cried

I lit my cigarette and inhaled. The baby was so loud!

"Ahh" I groaned, closing my eyes. "Such a crybaby"

***

"Eat your fucking food! Crybaby" I screamed at her

Every time I would try to feed her the apple sauce, she would refuse. It was getting so annoying so I kept forcing the spoon towards her.

I sighed and left the room.

•••

3:24 A.M

The time read

All I could hear was the crying of my newborn baby. I was considering on having her sleep in my room but I changed my mind quickly as it came.

As I got out of my bed, I walked tiredly towards Cry Baby's room and walked in.

It's been a year since she was born. All I feed her is regular milk and apple sauce.

Sebastian, her brother, secretly wrote her name as Cry Baby. I was going to change it but the name suited her.

As months past, I stared to wish I changed her name to Melanie. It would've been a cute name.

Her room shocked me. Tears! Tears everywhere! It's like it's been flooded.

Cry baby, Cry baby, fucking cry baby!

"What the hell!" I screeched, my gown already soaking wet.

"See, this is why they call you cry baby, cry baby!" I yelled

I'm such a bad mother, but lately I've been stressed. She cries all the time.

•••• Years Later

"Sweet heart, your 6 years old now, so why are you crying" I signed, walking into her room.

Her hair was fixed into two long braided pony tales.

"Momma! Sebastian ruined my doll" she cried

••••

This one sucks really badly so I ended it.

If you guys want me to continue this one, you can tell me and I will make a part two. Are you guys ready for another poem????