Chapter 1: Girl meets In the beginning

(Authors note: these chapters will be very long so at the top there will be videos that you should click on for music to set the mood and make you comfortable. P.S they are juniors in high school. Enjoy!!)

°°°°___________________________°°°°

3rd person POV

In the beginning, the hive five were inseparable. In the beginning, they all had each other. In the beginning, they were all ready to take on the world. What happened?
Well one Blonde was once the glue of the group. But that went downhill. Fast. Maya was changing. Badly. She got meaner and madder and wanted nothing to do with anyone else. The remaining 4 wondered why. But never found out.
Because of this, Riley became sad and depressed. She was basically helpless without Maya. Or at least she thought she was. And of course she became Merosha Merosha again.
Lucas changed himself. Maya had not been herself and he didn't know what to do about Riley. And he realized that he couldn't do a darn thing about it.
So he began to become Texas Lucas. But worse. Like, 10x worse.
So in summary, Farkle and Zay were the only ones left with sense. So they trend their best to fix the situation. But they needed a certain blondes help. Maya. But she changed. What could she do?
But they were the Hive Five. They'd come around, but they didn't know that.
But before I tell you that story, I have to tell you THIS story... (Cue theme song)...

Maya's POV
BRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG!!!!
I groaned and walked into the History classroom. I sat in front of Huckleberry.
"Shortstack." he smirked.
"HeeHaw." I smiled.
"Penelope."
"Huckleberry."
"Pancake."
"Golden Boy."
"Tombstone."
"Mad Dog."
"Blonde Beauty."
I blushed. "Fine you win." I smirked.
"Hey don't smirk that's my thing." he joked.
I chuckled.
We always have a nickname war before we start conversations. Its kind of our thing.
"Hey you guys up for smoothies after school?" Riley asked us.
Us meaning Me, Lucas, Zay, and Farkle aka the Squad.
"Sure." I answered.
"I'm up for smoothies."
"You guys?" Riley asked Farkle and Zay.
"Yep."
"I don't like smoothies that much." said Farkle.
Shocked, we all turned to Farkle, put one hand over our hearts, and gasped very loudly.
"What?" he asked.
"Who doesn't like smoothies?!!?"
Zay questioned.
"Me." Farkle said.
"Come on Sparkles (aka Farkle). Just think of all the flavors. BananaBerry, chocolate, tropical, Unalcoholic Piña Colada, mixed berry, strawberry banana, orange dream..." I listed.
"Okay okay. Those do sound good. I'm in."
We all clapped. "YAAAAAAYYYY!!!" We cheered playfully.
Farkle stood up and took a bow. We all laughed.

After that, class started.
Our lesson was "Friendship."
He basically just talked about how friends were always there for each other and even after big fights and conflicts, they would always come around.
I got nervous. So did Riley.
"Riley."
"Peaches?"
"Do you think we'll ever have a big fight and never talk to each other again?"
"Yeah I'm pretty worried." said Lucas.
"Me too." said Zay.
"Well, don't be. I would never let that happen."
We all smiled at each other.
Of course we trusted her, but poor Riley had no idea how wrong she was...
°°°°°
After school at Topanga's
Lucas POV
We were all talking when Maya's mom came over to take our orders.
"What would you kids like?"
"Smoothies, please." Riley answered.
"Okay, what kind?"
"Strawberry."
"Piña Colada."
"BananaBerry."
"Tropical."
We all looked at Farkle.
"Whatever Riley's having."
Riley and Farkle smiled at each other. They had an unofficial thing going just like Riley and I had in the 9th grade. But we ended it because I liked Maya and Riley decided she liked Farkle.
"So, BananaBerry for him too." Riley answered.
"Okay. They'll be out in a few."
"Okay whose paying?" Zay asked.
"Not me. I never have any money." Maya said.
"Don't worry, shortstack. I'll pay for yours." I said smiling at her.
"Aw thanks Hopalong." she gave me peck on my cheek.
Oh I forgot to mention that Maya and I are a couple. I think I did. Well anyway, we decided to try something after we were voted 'Best Couple' back in 8th grade, but it didn't work out. But a few months ago we decided to make it work.
"Awwwww." Riley cooed.
"Get a room!" Farkle joked.
Riley elbowed him in the side.
"How about we all put our money together?" Farkle said.
"Sounds good." I said.
We began to count our money when Ms. Hart came out with our smoothies.

 Hart came out with our smoothies

"YAAAAAAYYYY!" Riley screamed.(Gif)
We put our money together and gave it to her. She took five of it and gave the rest back to us. The rest is on the house."
"Thank you." I said.
Together we had $82.90. We decided to give it to Maya.
"Awwwww thank you guys."
We did a group hug.
Maya placed her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her.
"Treat my daughter right." Mrs.Hart whispered to me.
"I will. Promise." I whispered back.
She smiled at me.
"So, who's up for pizza and movies tonight."
"MEEEEE!!!" we all screamed.
3rd person
And that night they all laughed and joked. Just liked they always did. In the beginning.