Ch.3 lemon

Your muscles hurt so bad after the work you were put through, but you trudged up the stairs instead of going to your room because you had yet to receive your punishment. When you reached Sebastian's door you lightly knocked and shortly after you heard a soft come in. You open the door and softly call out looking into the dark room to look for any signs of movement. "Sebastian?! Are you in here?!" You walk further into the dark room only to whirl around when the door slams shut. "S-sebastian this i-isnt funny!," you say in a stuttering whiper. All you get in response is a dark chuckle and a pair of arms wrapping around your waist. You squeak and try to turn around but the arms are holding you fast to the spot. One of the hands starts to travel up your body and when it reaches its destination it starts to grope you. You stifle a moan as the hands brother joins it and starts kneading your clothed breasts roughly. You hear chuckling behind you "I can hear those moans (f/n) they sound delicious," a voice says behind you. "S-sebastian is this wh-what you meant by p-punishment?," you said flustered. "Yes it is (f/n)," he says between nips to your neck. You can't help but moan loudly this time, and you feel him smirk against your neck. His hands slowly start to unbutton your dress, but you struggle. "Sebastian this is wrong!," you say heatedly. You were no match for Sebastian's demon strength though so he finally took off your dress leaving you in nothing but your breast band and panties. You blush furiously out of embarrassment and try to cover yourself quickly, but that was not part of Sebastian's plan. So before you could try to run he picks you up and tosses you on the bed and quickly ties you to it and gags you.

-------------------------------------
I'm going to leave it there for now. Sorry.