Ch. 4 lemon(cont.)

Im not going to be gentle anymore (Y/n)," He says as you see his red eyes rake your (B/t) form. Then he started to cut off your breast-band and throw it out of your sight, and then he started to cut off your underwear. He made a deep feral growl when he saw your naked form tied to the bed. He then climbs up onto the bed and straddles your hips as he fondles your bare breasts. You let out a low moan when he started to get rough with them. He then slides down in between your legs and starts to slowly kiss down your torso till he reaches your moist mound. He then stuck his tongue into your delicate folds and starts to slowly and sensually lap up your juices. He hums in approval as his tongue hits your swollen love bud and starts to slowly swirl around it making you moan even louder than you have before. You start to feel a knot start up in your stomach as he kept teasing your love bud with his tongue as he roughly massaged your right breast. If you thought things couldn't get any more pleasurable he stuck two of his fingers into your moist core and started to thrust them in and out at a slow pace that was unbearable. So you tried to buck your hips up into his slowly thrusting fingers only to feel a sharp stinging on your inner thigh. He pulls his mouth away and says "Ah-ah-ah I will not be having any of that (Y/n). I am in control and i will be taking it at the pace i wish." He then continues his teasing of your love bud and you start to feel the knot   start to swell to bursting and just before it did he pulled his fingers and face away. You whimper at the loss of contact and try to rub your thighs together only to get another sharp smack to the thighs. "As i said before I will not be having any of that (Y/n)," Sebastian says as he starts to take off his clothes. Once they were all gone you could see that he had a lean and muscly body and that his member was rock hard. He had caught you staring and said, "Like what you see?" You can only nod because of the gag preventing you from talking. "Good," he says as he removes the gag from your mouth then unties your hands only to tie them to a hook in the ceiling. Then he presents his member to your mouth and forces it in all the way to the base making you gag. He moans with pleasure which makes you want more. He starts to thrust in and out at a rapid pace and says "Take all of daddy's 8 inches down your throat you dirty slut!" You have no time to respond as he forces it further down your throat making you choke. After 20 minutes of the abuse to your poor throat he cums and says "Swallow all of it." You did as you were told so no more of the abuse would happen. After you were done he pulls out and says "Now im going to untie you but you better behave or else," he then unties you and lets you sit for a while. "(Y/n) get on your hands and knees," said Sebastian. You got on your hands and knees as he positions his already hard cock to your wet entrance. "S-sebastian please don't." you plead. But Sebastian ignores you and rams into your core. You scream in pain as he breaks your hymen and starts to pound furiously into your core. After what seemed like ages of pain it started to feel good so you moaned loudly. Sebastian not liking that you were now enjoying it pulled your back flush up against his chest by your hair which made you cry out in pain again. Then he started to pound hard and fast into your wet core making you have an orgasim. When Sebastian felt the euphoria roll off of you in waves he bit down hard on your neck making you scream as it started to bleed profusely. He started to lick up the blood while he was smirking. After 10 minutes Sabastian came inside of you which consequently made you cum again just because it felt so good to be filled up with his hot demon seed. When he was done cumming he pushed your face into the bed and pulled out of you and collapsed right next to you. "(Y/n) you're mine now so that means no one can have you," Sebastian said. You replied with "I wouldn't dream of it sebastian after all demons can only have one mate." That statement made Sebastian surprised so he said "So you're telling me that you are a demon and that you accept my branding you as my mate?" All you did is nod and snuggle up next to him and then said "Goodnight my Great demon king." You immediately fell asleep because you were exhausted. Sebastian smirked and pulled the covers up and wrapped a protective arm around you and kissed the top of your head saying "The same to you my lovely Queen." Then he fell asleep a short while after, and for the first time smiled while he slept.

_________________________

There may be a story after this. Also if you want me to do requests please send me the info in a message. Also this was my first lemon. Thank you for reading and i will try to update often. So i will be seeing you my wolf pack. Awoooo