All Hell Breaks Loose

His words take me by surprise. 'I love you' keeps running through my mind. I haven't told someone I love them since my mom died, because I haven't felt it before, I didn't even tell Zack.

"I love you too." I blurt out.

I know that I love Jake. How could I not? He is my ultimate best friend/boyfriend. He takes care of me and loves me and is kind, I could go on for hours talking bout him.

"You do?!" Jake says excited.

I giggle, "yes Jake I do."

He pulls me even closer to him and flips me over so I am facing him. He grabs my hand and puts it on his heart.

"Do you feel that?" Jake whispers, staring into my eyes.

"Your heart?" I ask confused.

"My heart beats for you and only you. It has since I first saw you, beautiful." He smiles and places a kiss on my nose.

I blush and smile. "Aww, Jake. That was so sweet!" I say still smiling.

This time Jake is blushing. "Don't tell anyone!" He says nervously.

"Don't worry, your teddy bear secret is safe with me." I smirk.

He rolls his eyes and pulls me close to him. I wrap my small arms around his bare torso. I take in his sweet scent and bury my face in his chest, letting my thoughts drift me to sleep.

"Goodnight gorgeous." I hear Jake whisper, leaving a kiss on my forehead and with that I fall asleep.
------------

"Aubree Jane! Wake your ass up!" I hear my dad shouting from outside my door. I forgot the wardrobe was blocking my door.

"WHAT!" I scream, getting irritated by just hearing his voice.

"Get ready for school. I'm leaving." He states and stomps down the stairs slamming the door.

I bury my face in my pillow and scream "uggggghhhh!!!" I start slamming my fists into my pillow as random tears start spilling from my eyes.

"Babe? Wha-what's wrong?" I hear Jake sleepily ask.

I look over at him and wipe my tears.

"Nothing, I'm fine," I lie.

"I have to go shower for school."

"K.." Jake says curling back into his deep sleep.

I roll my eyes and grab my clothes, moving my wardrobe I open the door and walk across the hallway to my bathroom.

I undress and turn my music on.

The warm water runs over my body as my music blares through the bathroom. I start humming as I start rinsing my hair.

I turn around, reaching for my wash cloth, water still in my eyes.

I move my hands around the small shower, looking for my wash cloth.

"Whatcha lookin for little kitty?" A familiar voice asks. I rub my eyes and open them.

"Jake! What are you doing?" I exclaim, covering my chest with my arms.

"Why are you hiding? I saw your gorgeous body last night." He says smirking. I punch him in the arm and continue to glare at him for an explanation.

"I have to shower." He states.

"Could you not wait until I was finished?" I ask.

"No because I wanted to shower with my sexy girlfriend." He says biting his lip.