Hazel

I was only singing this song in honor of Frank. Since he can turn into animals, I thought I could sing a song about it. I'm not a very good singer, but due to the amount of applause I was getting, the crowd thought otherwise!

When I finished singing, the crowd cheered and cheered. When I got back to my seat, Annabeth shot me a happy look. "Good job, Hazelnut," Annabeth said. "Ha ha! Don't call me Hazelnut," I replied.

"Next up we have........ Annabeth Chase!" the DJ said. Annabeth slowly walked up to the microphone stand. "I....... I can't do this!" Annabeth exclaimed. She rushed back to her seat where Piper and I were sitting.

"Well then," the DJ said. "We are going to give one lucky person Annabeth's spot." The DJ skimmed the room for the person. "You!" the DJ shouted. He pointed to a scrawny boy with shaggy black hair and a tool belt. I was looking at the people around him. There was a tall boy with blond hair and there was a boy with a buzz cut and muscular body. There was also a boy with jet black hair and sea green eyes.

"It can't be......" Piper whispered. "What's your name?" the DJ said. "I'm Leo Valdez, bad boy supreme," the boy said. "I'm gonna sing "This Girl Is On Fire."

And Piper, Annabeth and I sat there with our jaws dropped.