ihascupquake x male!shy!reader

This sexy is youtuber is ihascupquake. She is one of the youtubers that I subscribed on youtube gaming and boy her animations are soo fucking funny XD. (@Livek4t I am very sorry that I had not tooken your request on this one :(...)

Well anyway, I hope you enjoy this story as much as I do :3

-----------------------------------------------------

Ihascupquake's p.o.v

I had been very busy making youtube videos and also gaming videos. I hadn't even talked to my close friend (y/n) because i had been super busy with YouTube. (Note: ihascupquake first joined youtube in 2010)

I had wiped the sweat off my head as I finished making my 925th video on youtube. I have 5 million subscribers on my YouTube channel now and I felt very proud of that

Someone had knocked on my door "Ihascupquake, may I come in please?" I replied "sure thing (y/n)! Come in anytime!!"

The nervous male had stepped into the room. I smiled at him and he blushed and said "u-umm Ihascupquake?" "Yes (y/n)?" "I...I..have to t-tell you something very i-important..." I giggled at him and replied "sure what is your statement?"

"Ihascupquake, I...I love you!" I blushed and gasped. "Ever since that I first met you and watched your YouTube videos, I fell deeply in love with you..its okay if you don't understand cupquake"

"N-no!! I love you too (y/n)!!!" I replied giving him a big huge hug. He was blushing madly and then he slowly hugged me back passionately.

When he pulled away he says "d-do you wan-" I cut him off by putting my finger onto his lips and said, "yes! I would love to be your girlfriend (y/n)"

He smiled happily and kissed me on the lips. I smiled and kissed him back. His lips were soo warm until we heard someone say..

"EWWW! GET A ROOM YOU TOO!" yelled markiplier covering his eyes

I pulled away from (y/n) and said "markiplier you pevert get out of here!"

Then (y/n), my new boyfriend had giggled as I chased markiplier

------------------------------------------------------

I hoped you liked it